Party of 13 and your kitchen sink too...

Stupid neighbors! :mad:
My car was in the driveway at work and a big branch from the neighbor's tree fell on it. Put a big dent in my door. I told my bosses and they were willing to make the neighbor pay for the insurance claim or whatever, but in the end I let it go. If I wouldn't have been standing there when the branch fell I never would have known that was what happened. They had the tree taken out so at least there won't be more branches to hit my new car!

The early morning flights are my favorite! :lovestruc I won't be able to sleep the night before, so might as well get up and go at 4 AM! :rotfl2:

I am getting my hair done tomorrow. My stylist used to be a banker. I met him doing volunteer work about 9 years ago. He got laid off from the bank and decided he would learn to do hair. I adore him. And now DS goes to him, too.

I bought a bag of ground coffee to bring with us, but we ran out of coffee in the house so DH opened it. :rolleyes: I WAS in pretty good shape before that! I already bought another box of Pop Tarts to replace the ones DS ate, now I will have to buy more coffee.

Stupid neighbors! :mad:
My car was in the driveway at work and a big branch from the neighbor's tree fell on it. Put a big dent in my door. I told my bosses and they were willing to make the neighbor pay for the insurance claim or whatever, but in the end I let it go. If I wouldn't have been standing there when the branch fell I never would have known that was what happened. They had the tree taken out so at least there won't be more branches to hit my new car!

The early morning flights are my favorite! :lovestruc I won't be able to sleep the night before, so might as well get up and go at 4 AM! :rotfl2:

I am getting my hair done tomorrow. My stylist used to be a banker. I met him doing volunteer work about 9 years ago. He got laid off from the bank and decided he would learn to do hair. I adore him. And now DS goes to him, too.

I bought a bag of ground coffee to bring with us, but we ran out of coffee in the house so DH opened it. :rolleyes: I WAS in pretty good shape before that! I already bought another box of Pop Tarts to replace the ones DS ate, now I will have to buy more coffee.

Great to hear that they removed the tree....I'd have been tempted to remove it for them... :)

Now that's cool that your stylist used to be a banker....you just never know...lol....got my hair cut, etc as well.... so I'm good to go in that department...

UGH, don't you hate that....DP ate the bag of beef jerky that I bought for the trip to WDW already, so I have to go replace it....thankfully the 2nd bag didn't get opened (for the return trip)...at least not yet....lol...

Going to go purchase Alice in Wonderland today at lunch, then I should be all set....just have to mow the yard tomorrow, and all done.....whew....

Can't wait to meet you at the parks....

Great to hear that they removed the tree....I'd have been tempted to remove it for them... :)

Now that's cool that your stylist used to be a banker....you just never know...lol....got my hair cut, etc as well.... so I'm good to go in that department...

UGH, don't you hate that....DP ate the bag of beef jerky that I bought for the trip to WDW already, so I have to go replace it....thankfully the 2nd bag didn't get opened (for the return trip)...at least not yet....lol...

Going to go purchase Alice in Wonderland today at lunch, then I should be all set....just have to mow the yard tomorrow, and all done.....whew....

Can't wait to meet you at the parks....

Between DH and DS eating the stuff for the trip I almost think I should just give up and buy it all when we get there. I mean, what's $8 for a box of cereal, right? :rolleyes:

I was just at Target and seriously thought about getting "Alice" to watch on the plane. I didn't buy it, but I have 2 more days. It could still happen! ;)

Can't wait to meet you guys! It's going to be so much fun!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter