PART THREE! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WedgieSock said:
:scared: Oh no ... what if we are temporarily without a home!

"Temporarily homeless Dec 2012 roll callers"

Until she returns! I'd probably be more productive hehe.... We could also resort to FB but my phone hates FB.... :(

Today was a good day.

DH coached a soccer team for the first time ever (under 8's) and he had a blast - of course, the kids get a kick out of his british accent - we had our last game of the season but every parent re-signed for Spring so that was encouraging! He loves those kids. And he got some wonderful gifts, it really touched his heart :)

Now that soccer is over we can kick back and focus on Disney together :goodvibes

We took a road grip to Nashville today!:car:
Didn't get anything at the Disney store....but...I got some amazing new kicks to wear in Disney!!

xlj96762vcw.jpg

Today was a good day.

DH coached a soccer team for the first time ever (under 8's) and he had a blast - of course, the kids get a kick out of his british accent - we had our last game of the season but every parent re-signed for Spring so that was encouraging! He loves those kids. And he got some wonderful gifts, it really touched his heart :)

Now that soccer is over we can kick back and focus on Disney together :goodvibes

So glad to hear about your DH's soccer team - our DGD loves her soccer coach and they just split her team into two teams so she will have a new coach - she is devastated but I'm sure she will love her new coach as well. Role models are so important, aren't they? Kudos to Mr. WedgieSock :goodvibes

sokerfrog said:
We took a road grip to Nashville today!:car:
Didn't get anything at the Disney store....but...I got some amazing new kicks to wear in Disney!!

Love those. Orange is one of my favorite colors!

WedgieSock said:
Today was a good day.

That's so great to hear :)

WedgieSock said:
Ugh, I have a love/hate relationship with FB :rotfl:

So do I.... I actually always want to deactivate it but then always decide not to- it is the easiest way to stay in touch with many.

houstonmama said:
Wow! That cake looks amazing and so does your garland!! Quick question...I was wondering, when do you sleep!!?? :rotfl:

*lol* I slept in this morning with that wonderful extra hour. ;) Actually we haven't slept much the past two weeks but that is over now. For the next four weeks I only have three important things on my plate:

1. Christmas Shopping
2. Thanksgiving at our house (I just have to clean; DH cooks and DSis bakes)
3. Disney!!!

My remaining Disney list is mostly craft stuff and TPs:

1. Character Ornaments for the Tree(s)
2. Garland
3. Door Signs /Wreaths
4. Wrap 12 Days presents
5. Make message cards for 12 Days
6. Fill Mousekeeping envelopes
7. Print CM Appreciation Cards
8. Put Together Pin Trading package
9. Buy 1 more Pixie Dust gift for everyone (Plan B)
10. Plan B Touring Plans
11. Print & Assemble Epcot Holiday Passport
12. Order Air Bed & Christmas Tree(s)
13. Prepare More Autograph Cards
14. Hold Mail, Produce & Dairy Delivery
16. Pack

And, of course, I have to nail down Plan A or B on Nov 27. I'm treating that as an exercise in remaining calm. ;)

SAT887 said:
So do I.... I actually always want to deactivate it but then always decide not to- it is the easiest way to stay in touch with many.

Same here. It's literally the only way to stay in touch with my other sister and her kids.

KimBeano said:
Nope, not first. This is my 8th! Love Disney World. Its always been different though, first went when I was a kid - 12, dating future hubby, my honeymoon, new in law family, when my first DD was 2, then when she was 7, last year when my dd's were 2 and 10 and this time the 4 of us, my FIL, my BIL & SIL. So excited for SIL. She went at 6 but remembers nothing. So like her first time. She is 27, but I've made/bought "tink" gifts for her and my kids. Lol!

I'm planning everything and making her an itinerary book.

Some info on my trip:
I have 6 day MYW, no Hopper tickets
Staying in 3 bedroom condo
We booked the trip way before FLE open date so I had no idea, but I'm hoping it won't be too insanely crowded!
I was lucky and got BOG for dinner on 12/8 on first morning you could call.
Got the rest of my ADRs at 180 days.
I scheduled Epcot (princess lunch) on 12/5, day before TT opens. :-( Hoping for soft open.
According to easyWDW, I pretty much picked the wrong Parks for 4 out of 6 days. Oh well. Lol!! I usually plan a lot and we are rope drop to close most days. But, never have planned by park day crowd, just try to go in off season.

So excited, can't really think about anything else!

Sounds like a fantastic trip!! And yay for your SIL!

I posted about my "Important'ish" post on post #2.

I will be back sometime in mid afternoon. Hopefully this thread is still open so we can make a smooth transition. :thumbsup2

I have a question about preordering photopass. I don't think I need plus. If I preorder, they send me one card right?

But, if you don't preorder and get cards there, you can attach multiple cards before you order...

So, if you preorder can you still attach multiple cards? I'm worried about only having 1 card with 7 of us. We are sticking together for most part but just worried ill miss out on a spontaneous picture occassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter