Park was slammed today -- 11-18-18 -- for two reasons (+ park pics)

WonkaKid - just jumping in on this thread to thank you for the Buzz tips! We were there on Sunday as well, and while I didn't meet my goal of breaking 300k, I did get in the high 200s repeatedly!
You're welcome! Very pleased to hear it. Curious: prior to Sunday, what had been your high score? Had you ever broken 200K? Also, did you see my name on the scoreboard?

I was right around 50,000 before! We did see your scores, and my son even commented "Hey, that ROB guy from your computer did really well today!"

I was right around 50,000 before! We did see your scores, and my son even commented "Hey, that ROB guy from your computer did really well today!"

Ah, cool. My tips definitely did help, then. 50,000 to ≈ 200,000 is a marked improvement! Congrats! Glad your son seemed to get a kick out of seeing my name. The next time you're in the park, by all means, please keep an eye out for me. I'll be there tomorrow, in fact. And next Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter