Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party 2024

Anyway, I’m glad they don’t check names. As a single person I never know who (or if anyone) I’m going to go with until a few weeks before the date.
I get what you are saying.

Worrisome tho that it’s so popular and they allow 8 PP, one of the reasons the allotment probably goes so fast.

if tix not attached to a person (or the guests are physically with the buyer @ the turn style the night of); the cynic in me wonders how many people will buy the max # and turn around & resell them. Yes, i understand DL could care less what I think lol & that the practice is supposed to be forbidden.

I get what you are saying.

Worrisome tho that it’s so popular and they allow 8 PP, one of the reasons the allotment probably goes so fast.

if tix not attached to a person (or the guests are physically with the buyer @ the turn style the night of); the cynic in me wonders how many people will buy the max # and turn around & resell them. Yes, i understand DL could care less what I think lol & that the practice is supposed to be forbidde
Is 8 tickets the limit for 2024? or was 8 for last year 2023? Just wondering.

Is 8 tickets the limit for 2024? or was 8 for last year 2023? Just wondering.
What I’ve read is:

8 tix per person, per event date

Personally, I’m hoping there is the ability to see tix available for a range of dates vs just inputting in one.

Also, to potentially book two dates using the same VQ spot (if selected to purchase that is)

And that’s why a) it sells out so fast and b) all those tickets end up on eBay and the like.
I venture there are many non locals who are trying to book a trip to specifically include both OB & the HM overlay. We’ve really enjoyed that time there in the past. Just don’t remember (pre covid) there being quite so much demand for the party tix.:confused3

I’m honestly surprised they don’t sell a (inflated $) package of some sort to include OB, park tix & hotel.

If we don’t get the OB tix, will be inclined to still keep visit. Although, the idea of potentially missing out on a VQ to HM does also give me pause.

I venture there are many non locals who are trying to book a trip to specifically include both OB & the HM overlay. We’ve really enjoyed that time there in the past. Just don’t remember (pre covid) there being quite so much demand for the party tix.:confused3

I’m honestly surprised they don’t sell a (inflated $) package of some sort to include OB, park tix & hotel.

If we don’t get the OB tix, will be inclined to still keep visit. Although, the idea of potentially missing out on a VQ to HM does also give me pause.
This. Its.wild that they don't package obb with hotels

This. Its.wild that they don't package obb with hotels
Not sure if urban legend, have read that the hotels do sometimes have tix available day of

If true, assume very hit or miss, limited in # and probably only onsite guests would be eligible. :confused3

I would shell out the dough for that. Seems like Disney is leaving money on the table not offering a package for us out-of-staters.
Yikes. I haven’t been keeping up with the news. I didn’t realize HM would be using VQ this year. Good luck everyone. The VQ for Trom at WDW last year about killed me.

Where on app do we join queue to purchase OBB tickets? First timer here
My wife checked out the app last night and there was an option to purchase tickets then in there event tickets. We found that it just pushed us to the website anyway. So I am not sure how that may or may not help.

So how will the “alert via email” option work for the queue I wonder? As in, we can leave the queue and go about our day then hop back in via some link in the email when it’s our turn?

Question, do they run World of Color for OBB? If so, can we purchase the Dessert Package for it? Thanks everyone.

^^^^Never been, but is OBB just in DL right? nothing in DCA going on? (Newbie).

If you by OBB tickets and can't make it for some reason, do you get a refund?

Question, do they run World of Color for OBB? If so, can we purchase the Dessert Package for it? Thanks everyone.

There has not been a WOC show announced for OBB. There used to be one, but not since Covid.

There has been a dessert party for the OBB parade.

^^^^Never been, but is OBB just in DL right? nothing in DCA going on? (Newbie).

Opposite-OBB is at DCA, not DL park

If you by OBB tickets and can't make it for some reason, do you get a refund?

No, not usually. Maybe if you have a sad enough story, but it would be the exception rather than the rule.

I'm not expecting the WOC show back, would love one one back

I'm hoping I can get tickets, my main thing is I just hope they can keep lines moving so people can do more. I think while meet and greets are fun they take too long and hope if they bring back the Witch sisters they are just a walk by so everyone can see them

What OBB date sells out first? I'm guessing 10/31 - Halloween?

Last edited:
So, what happens at DL while OBB is going on at DCA? I'm guessing DL has some Halloween decor up?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest