On to healthy living......

Glad to see you back! :Pinkbounc

Sorry to hear about your finger--ouch! There's nothing like being busy to keep you from eating too much. It's true what they say about idle hands...

Hope you had a great day! :sunny:

Just dropping by to say "Hi"

Are you going to get that finger looked at? It sounds pretty bad - hope it is better soon!

Wow - you have as busy of weekend as I do :goodvibes

Jodi

Hi Wilderness,

It does sound like you needed a couple of stiches. Keep the pressure dsg on for a while.

Your weekend sounds worse than mine. Wow are you busy. I am sending extra energizing :wizard: for you.At least the game and recital will be fun.

Congrat on the loss,
Beth

OOOuch! Please take care of your finger. Its worth a trip to the dr incase it needs a stitch. Seeing starts isn't a good thing! I hope things settle down for you and you can get back to the gym!

Sunny

:shamrock: :shamrock:Happy St. Patrick's Day! :shamrock: :shamrock:

We had a nice lunch today at a local pub. Fun atmosphere, good music and food. A little off program but that's ok. I am losing inches and a few pounds so I feel good! My finger is still hurting and if I bump it it bleeds. I will put a pressure dressing back on it. It is starting to heal a bit though. I have a busy day but I promise to be back tonight to check in on journals. I'm thinking of everyone! Have a great day. :goodvibes

I am tired. It was a busy day. I did 6.31 miles at the gym today between 2 workouts and I am pooped. :faint: I'm off to bed. I hope to catch up with most of you sometime this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by my journal...one of these days, I'm gonna read your entire journal! But wanted to stop by and say have a wonderful weekend!

Gail

Hi Wilderness,

So you are doing 2 a day workouts now? :worship:

How is the finger? I hope it is feeling better. No signs of infection?

Have a great weekend.
Take care,
Beth

MIA again and not getting to any journals. I have been very busy and the rest of the week will be just as crazy with obligations and work. I have been pretty OP and very good with exercise and water. I will try to stay somewhat OP but it will be hard with the holiday coming up. I hope to check in later in the week but if not, have a nice holiday everyone.:goodvibes

Hey Wilderness,

Sounds like we're all in the same boat. We're all so busy right now. Take care, and have a wonderful holiday.
Beth

PS I'm working this weekend too.

Yuck I am under the weather. :umbrella: It's the flu. On top of being busy I don't have time for this. I slept from 6 pm until 11 pm and now I am up for a little while. Hope this passes quickly....

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Oh Wilderness! I am so sorry you are sick!!! Is it the cold and aches or the stomach bug??? Feel better soon! :grouphug:

Wilderness - Sorry your not feeling well. Try and take it easy and you'll recover so much quicker. Eat well and drink plenty of fluids.

Hope you feel better soon :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter