On to healthy living......

The gym was fine. I was a little slow and only did cardio. This weather is really bumming me out as it is really, really snowing here AND sticking! :earseek: I would love to hide my head under the covers until Spring.......I need some sunshine! OP for food and water today so at least the weather isn't affecting my eating. I'll be back later again, I hear the buzz of the washer/dryer.

staying op in this miserable weather is great--congrats!
it definitely is time for spring- i completely agree!!
hope you have a great weekend

Hi wilderness,

I hear ya about Spring! :sunny: Everyday this week, we have woken up to a fresh coating of snow. My DDs and I are just waiting for the temps to go up so we can start riding our bikes and taking walks. :cool1:

Have a great weekend!

I feel much, much better today. Yesterday was less than a stellar day mentally but I stayed OP for food and water which was a miracle considering my mood. I am on my 3rd load of laundry, I will vacuum next, bring my little one to school, go to the library and then hit the gym. I am feeling much better and not so overwhelmed today. I'll be back later to check in. :goodvibes

Hi wilderness,

I am glad to hear you are feeling better today. :sunny: Yesterday was a tough day for me too.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :flower:

We need to do the Spring dance!!! :grouphug: I completely understand about the need for :sunny:

Hang in there! :sunny:

I am feeling very :flower: today, despite the cold. At least the :sunny: is shining. I am down on the scale again. Only 7 more pounds until I am back to my lowest from last year. In another week I will have been doing this for a year. So right now I am at 19 pounds lost. Not the best, I could have done better, but at least that weight is gone. I have gone through that little personal thing I wrote about and then erased so I kind of yo-yo'd for awhile but I feel back on the straight and narrow. My clothes are starting to get very loose again, which is a great thing! I would really just like to lose another 20 pounds and I would be fine. Little by little, step by step. I would be fine if this took me another 1.5 years as the slower it comes off the longer it will stay off for me.

I will make it to the gym later. OP for food so far. I need to start my water. Have a great weekend.:goodvibes

Congrats on your loss!

Doesn't the :sunny: make all the difference in the world? It always gives me such a lift.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi Wilderness,

Congrat on the weightloss and coming up on your one year anniversary. Nineteen pounds lost for a year is a loss for GOOD!!!!!!

Keep up the great work :flower:

Sunny

No exercise yesterday or today due to work. OP for food and water. I'll be checking journals tomorrow. I have to run. :cool1:

Sorry I've been MIA. Lots and lots going on and I've been running. I will try to be back tomorrow. :cool1:

Hi Wilderness,

I've been MIA too. Congrats on the loss. I hope things settle down for you.

Have a ggod night,\Beth

Where is the time going? Today is going to be busy until after 5 pm, then I can pretty much relax. I am pretty up to date on the laundry/sheets/towels finally and my house is getting cleaned today. I have to throw 2 parties this weekend and my son has a game/my daughter a recital for dance. In between we have to make it to the salon for cuts and a dye for me. I also work part of the weekend so it will be very hectic. I am finding less time in the day to mindlessly eat though so that is a good thing. No gym for me yesterday as I cut my forefinger pretty badly and it bled for well over an hour and a half. I could not get it to stop. I really think I needed a stitch as it is pretty deep. I put a pressure dressing on it and finally it stopped. Boy it hurts though and still today when I wash my hands I see stars. I will make it to the gym this afternoon and do weights/cardio. I am down on my weight and feel in a pretty good mode/mood. I have "needed" a few peanut m&m's lately and some salt. I hate when those cravings come but I have handled them in moderation so I am ok with that. Foodwise it has been pretty good and I am drinking my water along with a few diet rites so I am ok with that as well. Well I had better run. Hope everyone has a nice day and I will be back later to update on journals. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter