On to healthy living......

I blew it for food today and didn't go to the gym. I was a little under the weather and didn't want to push myself. There is high stress at work so I buckled.....tomorrow is another day.

Hi woman,

I was in the same situation Sunday. I totally buckled. Guess what. I doing ok today. You are going to kick butt tomorrow. I hope you feel better.
Take care,
Beth

OP for food and water. The scale is showing a few pound loss so that is good. I am starting to feel like I am getting the flu. I hope I am just tired but I don't think so. Tomorrow is my longggggggg workout at the gym so I hope I am up to it. I am going to try and do an hour of cardio, 300 situps, some weight machines and then my class. We'll see how I make out.

Hi Wilderness,

I hope you feel better. Listen to your body tomorrow. If you don't feel up to a killer workout, take it easy.

Take care,
Beth

Wilderness:

did you know that there really has been studies on this phenomenon? My sister always joked about it...but when you have to turn your sleep, work, life schedule around all the time, you just never catch up on your sleep. Its like having a case of jet lag all the time!

I'm sorry your son got hurt...poor baby!

Again, you really inspire me with your workout ethic...I need to make time for me to do that too.

-Laurie
(thanks for the kind words in my journal...sharing your wedding experience was quite helpful.)

Hi Laurie and Beth. Thanks for stopping by.

Completely OP today for food and water. I worked out for 2 hours. 400 situps later plus a weight class and I was pooped.:faint:I cleaned the house today so now I am really down for the count. I'm getting a blood test hopefully next week to check my thyroid. I'm just too tired lately.....

Two hours in the gym, 400 situps, and a weight lifting class? :earseek: You are an exercise princess: !! WOW!! :teeth:

Take care of you and have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! :sunny:

OP for food and water so far. I have been eating a few too many peanuts though so I will have to really push my water. Only 60 situps at the gym today. Some other weights as well. 4.5 miles on the glider. I have to run for errands, a birthday party and then work.:moped:

Thanks Tracy for stopping by. I will try to hit your journal tomorrow. Have a great memorial day weekend. :goodvibes

I slept in a little today I think from pure exhaustion. I was a little off program but considering it is ok. I went to the gym after my piece of cheesecake and did the glider for 3.30 miles. I would have done longer but the gym was closing and the guy was chomping at the bit to leave. I will be back bright and early in the am for weights and more cardio. Good noc.

Hi wilderness,

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby. :( This must be a very difficult time for everyone. Their family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Take care, wilderness. :hug:

:hug: Wilderness,

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby. I know that you were there to support her, and you will continue to do so. If you need a shoulder for yourself, PM or call me anytime.

You are doing great all things considered.

Take care of yourself,
Beth

I've been doing great at the gym and ok with food choices. I'm starting to see changes in the clothes and definately inches are going. The weight is still the same though! :rolleyes:

I don't think I'll journal but once a week or every other week. I'm getting tired of it and this shouldn't be a chore. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter