Official Wine & Dine 2018

I sent an email message to runDisney about early registration for DVC and AP.

The reply said that the dates haven’t been determined yet and to check the DVC and AP sites 2 weeks before March 13. That would be this Tuesday.

So weird! I checked the DVC link a couple days ago, and it now lists early registration from March 8-12.... Is this not legit information?

So weird! I checked the DVC link a couple days ago, and it now lists early registration from March 8-12.... Is this not legit information?

It looks like those are the dates.

When I looked at the DVC members site before I sent the message it only had information about the Star Wars races. But I looked again now and it has the list for the next year including the March 8-12 dates for Wine and Dine.

Last edited:

When I looked at the DVC members site before I sent the message it only had information about the Star Wars races. But I looked again now and it has the list for the next year including the March 8-12 dates for Wine and Dine.

They haven't updated the AP site yet. It still only shows StarWars...

DH, my sister, and I are going to run Marathon weekend 2019 (Goofy for DH and I, just the marathon for my sister). I was looking our training schedule and the calendar and saw that the F&W half falls right around when we would be running that distance so my sister and I decided we will sign up for an expensive and early training run on the 4th. :upsidedow We will be staying at SoG. If the half begins in the MK parking lot again, we can just walk to the start right?

Out of curiosity, is there any benefit for signing up early? None of the races are sold out until a few weeks after they are open to the public, right? I am an AP and DVC member so I was curious if there is any benefit for signing up early or if I'm ok to wait a bit.

Out of curiosity, is there any benefit for signing up early? None of the races are sold out until a few weeks after they are open to the public, right? I am an AP and DVC member so I was curious if there is any benefit for signing up early or if I'm ok to wait a bit.

This will be my first time trying to sign up myself, but my daughters who have done several events have said that some, especially 10K events, can go very quickly.

Hi all. DW and I have decided we want to do our first ever RunDisney event so we're planning to do the F&W 5K!! I see that regular registration opens 3/13 but we have APs. How do we find out when we can register and where we go to do that? Sorry if this was already answered but I just discovered this thread and it's already 10 pages long.

Hi all. DW and I have decided we want to do our first ever RunDisney event so we're planning to do the F&W 5K!! I see that regular registration opens 3/13 but we have APs. How do we find out when we can register and where we go to do that? Sorry if this was already answered but I just discovered this thread and it's already 10 pages long.
AP and DVC get early registration. runDisney hasn't confirmed the date yet but if we go based on history March 8th will be registration date. You access registration through the AP portion of the Disney site.

If you can access the AP Holders page for Benefits on the Disney site, you can access early registration. There's no vetting process after that.

I bought my ap before the price increase and will activate it the weekend of W&D. Is this page the annual passholders under my account on MDE? That you can access the Mickey Monitor from? I want to make sure I'm in the correct spot since I won't potentially get information until I've activated the pass.

I bought my ap before the price increase and will activate it the weekend of W&D. Is this page the annual passholders under my account on MDE? That you can access the Mickey Monitor from? I want to make sure I'm in the correct spot since I won't potentially get information until I've activated the pass.
Just got off the phone with runDisney CSR, they are saying still no AP early registration date is available. I too only have the Renewal Certificate and runDisney is saying it shouldn't be a problem because they have a list of AP holders. That to me is quite curious. In any event, I'm thinking that from March 6th on I'll be hopping onto the Wine & Dine registration page and clicking onto the AP early registration link and hopefully register from there. (This is of course after I've also logged in and have my active.com account web page pulled up on my computer.) If anyone knows of a different way or this isn't the correct way, please let me know, and as I'm technology terms inept screenshots are always my biggest help. Thanks in advance!

A friend of mine said she heard one could get "in" just by having done the run before. I told her I've never heard such a thing, but one could possbily get an early registration via AP or DVC.

with early registration...what time does it start? noon ET?
Last year it was harder to get in the with the early registration than the actual general registration. I was on the computer at 5 minutes til refreshing the page. When it finally flipped to allowing registrations through the screen went directly to "Sold Out". I know that in the past people have complained about DVC and AP holders sharing the registration link with Non-DVC/AP holders. Someone even posted the link in the forums. Gerneral registration was smooth sailing with the challenge remaining open for quite some time (compared to past years). This year will be interesting with no Disneyland races taking place. I would love to get in with early registration, but have already prepared to be disappointed and not stress about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter