OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

Do you really think that the CS credit on the dining plan will not be accepted?

Will it be as hard to get a reservation as BOG?

Do you really think that the CS credit on the dining plan will not be accepted?

Will it be as hard to get a reservation as BOG?

You must be able to use the dining plan, right, similar to F! packages? I wonder if FTB Package will be TS credit instead of CS since it includes entree and 3 sides? If this will be a CS credit, than yeah, I think it'll be a hard ADR to get.

The Disney Parks blog answered a question and said there would be fastpass. I'm not sure if we can absolutely believe that, but it was said.
Have they said anything about dining packages? Never mind I found a post a few pages back talking about the dining package.

Last edited:
Odd that they mention South America in the dining and music ads. Is there anything latin america related in AK? Am I missing an obvious one? Looking forward to experiencing all this stuff on our next visit. Hopefully Avatarland will be open by then.

Odd that they mention South America in the dining and music ads. Is there anything latin america related in AK? Am I missing an obvious one? Looking forward to experiencing all this stuff on our next visit. Hopefully Avatarland will be open by then.
not sure what your question is exactly.
They have animals from all around the world. The Oasis and Discovery Islands have the most animals that come from Latin America. Viva Gaia is a band that has been playing at Discovery Island with a latin flare.

Well drat, if Tiffin's isn't going to have a package I guess we won't be trying it this trip after all :(

I'm so excited for dining packages coming out soon! Mainly for TH. So, my questions aren't from negativity; I promise. Just trying to understand? Esp since FT is my fave CS, Im kinda concerned thinking how it could operate like an ADR and walk up at the same time? All the extra bodies eating there for the cheap dining package only, vs those who love the place regardless. Is this the end of FT being a true CS, and turned into another BOG instead? The main reason I love CS is not having to be locked into a set time, and chosen 6 months in advance for a "spot"o_O Also, since it seems like Disney is basically robbing themselves if the prices are correct for FT, will there not be any seating or show time advantage for the TS package; even though it costs more? Again, I am truly excited. Just nervous this might spell the end of FT as we love it.

In a personal phone call from a Disney manager?

Sorry for the snark, but I'm getting deja vu right now from RoL.

I'll believe all of this when it's officially announced.
Pretty sure they officially announced that info would be available on DPB on May 20...

Share your thoughts on the evening safari. I started with a FP in the 8:15-9:15 window then wondered if it might be too dark to see much so I moved it to 7:30-8:30 but now I'm questioning if that will be too light and therefore not really different from a day safari. ACK!!

Going mid-June so I know sunset is pretty late...what are guesses on timing? (also hoping to see Jungle Book in the same evening with a dinner package so I need enough time to get from one to the other but not a ridiculous amount of waiting in line. Would prefer the second show I think, what times are being estimated for these?)

What say your crystal balls?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest