***Official March 2025 Thread***

The dates most likely won't be released earlier than January. Right now, the dates are only released through November 30. So, a two-month lead time isn't uncommon. :)

I'm glad that we booked a bounce back reservation at POR, Mar 9-13, because there aren't any GP or AP discounts for trip.
Me too…I booked 3 BB trips expecting to switch over when AP discounts came out but looks like the BB trip I booked for March 5-12 is same price. AP discounts seem limited..especially disappointing since that’s mainly why I renewed AP. I had also booked BB trips for May and Sept.

The new discounts were released and there was a better discount with the AP discount than with the bounce back reservation that we had. We saved $90 and got the room view that I wanted. :)

I saved $285. Not a lot, but more than enough to pay for a table service dinner for my family.

Hello spring breakers. My family and I are planning to go last week of March. We will be at Shades of Green for 4 nights and need to figure out where we'll be for the next 4 nights. Last visit in 2022 we stayed at POR and BC and looking forward to checking out a different resort. I will check out the discounts that just came out.

Welcome happy_808. I don’t know how Shades of Green works. Are you limited to how many nights you can stay there?

Hello! We’re going as a family of 4 2 adults, a teen and a tween after of Treasure cruise. Crazy to think that the first time we did a post cruise Disney day the tween was a baby and the teen was 3 lol.

We’re going light on parks. 1 full park day, probably at AK and then After Hours at MK. We’re staying at AKL which we love so we want lots of time to enjoy the resort.

Welcome to the thread otten. I am envious that you get to do an after hours event.

Well, so much for my savings. I’ve talked myself into switching to Port Orleans French Quarter. With the stay and play discount it is only a few hundred more than my room at All Star Music. The more I hear about the resort the more I think I will like it.

My family will be there March 13-17 staying at VGF on rented points. Short trip just to do 2 days at MK and 1 day at Epcot. We are mostly in FL to visit my grandma, my kid's great grandma, in Palm Beach. Flying in to PBI, staying near the beach, then driving to Orlando and flying out of MCO.

Bringing a 5 and 1 year old for their first WDW trip. 10 years since I've been at all. We frequent Disneyland and were just there most recently in July 2024.

Disappointed with BTMRR and Test Track closures, but happy to know way in advance. We do BTMRR all the time at DL, so not the worst one to be closed for us.

Looking forward to it!

Welcome OlliePop27.
I have only been to DL twice (2019 and 2023) but really enjoyed it.
I am disappointed about the closing of BTM. It is one of my favorite rides.

Welcome OlliePop27.
I have only been to DL twice (2019 and 2023) but really enjoyed it.
I am disappointed about the closing of BTM. It is one of my favorite rides.
Thanks for the kind welcome!

I will probably be picking all of your brains at some point to help critique my plans. It's been so long since I've been to WDW and the LL system is very different than DLR!

I do know that we will be at MK on our first and third days, with Epcot on our second day. I also know we plan to get LLMP each day and LLSP for at least SDMT, Tron, and MAYBE Guardians (maybe not). I also know since I'm staying onsite I can book 7 days in advance of my reservation starting. The new LLPP is not for us - too rich for our blood and I have a good handle on LLMP from DLR, except for the prebooking.

Exactly what to book and when to book them, I'll be asking for feedback as the trip draws closer! For Epcot, since we'll be taking the monorail in, I think we'll get LL for Remy and rope drop FEA from the front of the park during EE. I've thought about doing a Minnie Van (because we need car seats) to IG, but the cost I think is too prohibitive for us.

I will not be of much help here. On our last trip we didn’t purchase any lightning lanes and don’t plan to do it this year either. I’m not going to book any ADRs either with the possible exception of Hoop Dee Doo.

I will not be of much help here. On our last trip we didn’t purchase any lightning lanes and don’t plan to do it this year either. I’m not going to book any ADRs either with the possible exception of Hoop Dee Doo.
I'm with you on ADR's. We never book sit down meals on property. Way too expensive for our personal preferences, but we respect others who have different viewpoints.

We will probably do a few sit down meals, but we will choose them from what is available that day. I’m calling it dining roulette.

We will be there March 8-15th at Riviera. Just myself (56) and husband (57). Hoping to do a Keys to the Kingdom tour also, and maybe finally manage to get into Space 220.

We will be there March 8-15th at Riviera. Just myself (56) and husband (57). Hoping to do a Keys to the Kingdom tour also, and maybe finally manage to get into Space 220.
Welcome Stevelle. We will be there the same week. I am also hoping to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I need to start getting into shape for all of that walking.

Welcome Stevelle. We will be there the same week. I am also hoping to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I need to start getting into shape for all of that walking.
I never feel in shape for all the walking, but somehow Disney walking is just different. It never seems as bad....until the end of the day.

I never feel in shape for all the walking, but somehow Disney walking is just different. It never seems as bad....until the end of the day.
We always seem to end up in the back of the resort. The worst was when we stayed at Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid rooms. I think that walk got longer each day. Last time I decided to get the preferred room at All Star Music so we would be closer to the front. Disney surprised us by putting us in a suite. This time I am looking forward to the smaller resort of POFQ.

We always seem to end up in the back of the resort. The worst was when we stayed at Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid rooms. I think that walk got longer each day. Last time I decided to get the preferred room at All Star Music so we would be closer to the front. Disney surprised us by putting us in a suite. This time I am looking forward to the smaller resort of POFQ.
I agree the walk to the room after getting off the bus is always the worst. I haven't stayed at POFQ but I've stayed at Riverside and we weren't too far away, but I think that was because of the princess rooms and their location. I really enjoyed the carriage ride around the two resorts if you haven't tried that yet (and they haven't stopped them). It was 2013 when we stayed there.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest