*** Official Jollywood Nights 2024 ***

Thank you!!! Sorry I wasn’t clear in my question. I’m at work thinking about this when I should be actually working lol. Was wondering how long each of the shows are….
I think jingle bam is 15 min and the shows are each about 25-30 min? Thanks again!! :)
Ahhhh got ya!
Just from googling, so no official info I found…
NBC singalong was 25min
Holidays in Hollywood was 30min

Here is my planned outfit. Marie Kitty Christmas! I’m just wearing sketchers ballet flats with the dress for comfort
View attachment 895725
That dress!!!! 😍 love it!

I'll be there for the 1st party November 9!

Here are my 2 outfit options depending on the weather that day.

Option 1/More Casual (if warm):

View attachment 895738
View attachment 895740

Option 2/More Dressy (if chilly):
View attachment 895742
(The print is snowflakes with Mickey heads in them.)

View attachment 895743

And these are my shoes for either option:
View attachment 895744
Ohh I love both options. Those shoes!!! Love them! Always a bit jealous when I see cute shoes, they are never big enough for my monster feet 😜

We're gonna be there on Dec. 7th. (We're also doing MVMCP on the 12th). Still working on our outfits.
Lots of time to figure it out ◡̈

All dates added to here!

I can’t wait for more info on the skating show. 5 hours just isn’t enough time for shows and characters lol. Once the first party comes out I’m going to have to put together a game plan to figure out what I want to make priority. The stage show last year was great, but I didn’t have enough time for the sing along. I met soooooo many rare characters last year though.

I can’t wait for more info on the skating show. 5 hours just isn’t enough time for shows and characters lol. Once the first party comes out I’m going to have to put together a game plan to figure out what I want to make priority. The stage show last year was great, but I didn’t have enough time for the sing along. I met soooooo many rare characters last year though.

Check what just dropped!

Did you guys see this??? How fun!

Guess what! Upon exiting the event, you’ll be gifted six champagne flavored Wondermade marshmallows in a Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy themed box — the perfect way to end an unforgettable night on a sweet note.

View attachment 896010

This is cool! I was wondering what the "sweet treat" they give you would be.

I saw it somewhere on this site, so I can't take credit for the idea :)
Sure you can lol. I’d have never known without you :)

This year I’m debating on Sat or Monday night. Those are the only 2 dates as the next party is the night we leave. But the Sat party is the day we’re flying in and I’m not crazy starting off that way. If we have flight delay it’ll make it more stressful, and we might just be pooped late in the evening. Monday should work better. We’ll have time to settle in and make sure well rested before party.

Then we have to give up EP EEH :( Not a huge deal to miss. The park is so spread out, world showcase and food booths closed, can’t walk through from Ratt to Frozen, etc. The big thing is missing out on VQ for GotG. We usually just do that then split.

They haven’t announce the other EEH that week. Last year they only had 2 Epcots and the second one was Thursday, not Wed like the typical MK EEH it replaced. But we are trying for Moonlight Magic that Thurs. Maybe no EEH for us 😢 Oh well. It’s ok.

Our week is Sat-Sat Nov 16-23.

This year I’m debating on Sat or Monday night. Those are the only 2 dates as the next party is the night we leave. But the Sat party is the day we’re flying in and I’m not crazy starting off that way. If we have flight delay it’ll make it more stressful, and we might just be pooped late in the evening. Monday should work better. We’ll have time to settle in and make sure well rested before party.

Then we have to give up EP EEH :( Not a huge deal to miss. The park is so spread out, world showcase and food booths closed, can’t walk through from Ratt to Frozen, etc. The big thing is missing out on VQ for GotG. We usually just do that then split.

They haven’t announce the other EEH that week. Last year they only had 2 Epcots and the second one was Thursday, not Wed like the typical MK EEH it replaced. But we are trying for Moonlight Magic that Thurs. Maybe no EEH for us 😢 Oh well. It’s ok.

Oh I definitely take credit for telling you, just not the original idea 😂

Yeah, I think safer to not go on the day you fly in. This coming from someone who is going the day they fly in :) But I get in early so hoping it works out!

View attachment 896062
This is what we received last year.

Not sure which i prefer
As much as I love a good treat the coasters would be a lasting gift to reminisce with, especially with the tree ornament hack ❤️

We just got our tickets for Dec 14! We had a great time last year- really looking forward to going again and really excited to see the new ice skating show!
Will add you to the list ◡̈

Fear of a flight delay is so valid! I’d be to scared to even consider party on arrival day 😬 but if you have an early flight with good wiggle room what a great way to start your vacation.

EEH on 11/18 is at Epcot 9pm-11pm
EEH on 11/20 is at Animal Kingdom 6pm-8pm

The app shows park hours 70 days out

There is a part of me that wants to do this event twice in one trip. There just seems to be so much time using entertainment that 5 hours doesn’t seem like enough.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest