**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

We used to be able to go years without phones. Are you willing to give up your cell phone for a year?

I was wondering when you'd come Tink!!! :)
We'll miss each other by a few days but I'm also staying All Star Music.
What color magic band did you get?
We used to be able to go years without phones. Are you willing to give up your cell phone for a year?

I was wondering when you'd come Tink!!! :)
We'll miss each other by a few days but I'm also staying All Star Music.
What color magic band did you get?

Purple

6 days to go... DD7 woke up with a fever and a sore throat! I'm hoping that the we can get this through our house quickly! She has no other symptoms so I'm thinking strep... which an antibiotic should fix quickly! We'll be off to the doctor later today!

16 days to go and I'm getting super excited.
I ended up buying a new swimsuit from Target's website and 3 shirts from Redbubble.
I received all in the mail today and surprisingly everything fits great! (was nervous since I was buying smaller sizes and couldn't try them on before buying)
I'm making a list of things to buy from Walmart and half of them are trip specific lol
So I'll be doing that later today.
Then I'm getting my hair done on Feb 7th and hoping that after this third session we can finally get my hair to the ash blonde I want. It's taken so long because my hair has been black and as some may know its very very hard to strip black from the hair and make it blonde and it takes time.
Everything is falling into place!

I got a purple MB too :D
I have always gotten red because a)it's my favorite color and b)I love Minnie Mouse so red makes it easy to decorate with Minnie.

I got my email yesterday that my bands have shipped!

Inside 30 days always makes it feel like the trip is right around the corner. I'm at 27 days-Magic Bands have shipped. It's always fun to see how long and where those things go before arriving in my mailbox-lol! Keys to the Kingdom Tour is booked for our first full day. I keep thinking I need to tweak my plans but then when I look them over, I end up not making any changes. Anyone else looking at their plans and thinking they need to make changes or are y'all set?

24 days left for my partner and I!
We’re going during the princess half marathon which is a little concerning but we survived the week between Christmas and New Years so I think we might be ok :earboy2:

I am going to be at disney next week for a conference. I'm hoping to go to the park Wednesday (Feb 7) afternoon. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how the fastpasses look at MK for that day! TIA!! Hope you all have great vacations!!!

Magic bands arrive tomorrow!:goofy::sulley:. We will be checking in at AOA on the 25th for 8 nights!

I am going to be at disney next week for a conference. I'm hoping to go to the park Wednesday (Feb 7) afternoon. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how the fastpasses look at MK for that day! TIA!! Hope you all have great vacations!!!

Peter Pan has limited FPs, none for 7DMT, plenty of options for everything else

magic bands are here!

I'm in this like weird pre-trip funk. we've paid all the money, and I'm so busy at work that the idea of being gone for a week is stressful (which is SO SAD, I know), and I'm trying to read the boards to pick me up but it's a lot of posts about how crowded and unpleasant the parks are. I want a pre-vacation for my vacation, to prepare myself lol.

and I'm way behind on my training for the half, which isn't helping either.

How did I miss this thread?!?! We have 22 days to go, staying at POP starting February 20th! I've completely changed around our adrs and park plans at least 3 times so far. Just checked a few things and it looks like a lot of options are wiped out now, so we're staying as is. :upsidedow

I'm a little scared of the predicted President's week crowds, we've managed to travel during slower weeks in past years. This is the first school break I've planned for. :scared::scared::scared:

Magic bands and Magical Express tags both arrived last week! I went with orange this time around, a new color for me. My son alternates between blue and green. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter