**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

11 days for us! We leave on Jan 31! We're at Pop - anyone else?
Just snagged a 8am Akershus breakfast for our Epcot day - woohoo! I have started our "packing" in the guest room - laying out DD7's clothing and adding some of mine too - it helps that it is SO COLD at home right now so anything above 65 will be welcome! DH will pack the night before as usual.

What are you all looking forward to??? This will be our first trip without a need for her stroller or her stepstool for the sink :-) She's got her own new rolling BB8 backpack for her carry-on - Even though this is her 15th trip she is doing some new things - Pirate's League and hair cut at Ship Shape salon! We're doing the dining plan for the first time this trip and hoping for a renovated room at Pop!

Last edited:
We will be at BLT from 2-6 through 2-13. This trip is going to be especially exciting since it’s a first time visit for 2 people, plus someone in the party is going to be popping the big question to his girlfriend. :love2:

Updated to this post :jumping1:

February is sneaking up on us isn't it?

We will be there Feb 1-8.
Would you mind sharing what resort you'll be staying at?

Staying February 24-March 1 and staying at All Star Music!

Sorry your trip got cancelled :sad1:
Thank you, I'm sorry too. But, I still have a Disney trip to look forward to and that's better than not having one at all ::yes::

Still have room on Illuminations cruise 2/13.
Looking for solo/adult only parties.
I have to call to confirm everything on 1/30 so I need to know how many people there will be by then.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter