****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 19 days left! I'm trying to book a FP for BOG for some reason it won't let me pick 8/30? It only highlights up to the 29th of August. Did anyone else get a FP for 8/30? Or am I still too early? 8/29 has been available for a few days and has been highlighted for a few weeks.

WOW, summer is really flying by! I didn't think it would since our trip isn't until the 26th, but it has................on the one hand I'm happy we only have 22 days to go :goodvibes, but sad that time is going so quick.

But now that we're getting down to only a few weeks I keep looking for more things to do to get ready!! The big stuff is all done, ordered everything I have to. Got most of the kids' school supplies (we get home late on the 2nd and they go back the 4th). So now its really just packing. I'm trying to hold off on this but I don't think I can much longer lol!!

To everyone leaving this week (and today)-safe travels and have a wonderful trip pixiedust: I hope some of you come and post during your trips or as soon as you come back. It'll get me even more excited for the 26th :banana::banana:

Me too! But we should be flying somewhere over the eastern coast this time 2 weeks from now. Our flight leaves at 7am.

Wahoo! :cool1:

Sweet! Our flight leaves at 10am. If all goes well, we will be there by lunch time! :cool1:

We have 19 days left! I'm trying to book a FP for BOG for some reason it won't let me pick 8/30? It only highlights up to the 29th of August. Did anyone else get a FP for 8/30? Or am I still too early? 8/29 has been available for a few days and has been highlighted for a few weeks.

Is the 30th your 8th day? I ask as BOG only goes for the first 7 days of any trip.

First time on the DIS in almost a year.
In 13 days, we head to OKW for 7 nights followed by BCV for 7 nights.
We have never been at either resort so we are excited. :cool1:

6 more days here:)
After all of this planning it's really starting to feel real. Haven't told my DD5 yet can't wait to see her reaction.

Just had to cancel our trip to Atlantis due to passport issues. So, back to Disney for our millionth time. Does anyone know if there is a cancelled ADR thread for August? We leave in 4-5 days and have to do everything from scratch! Thank god we are somewhat veterans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter