"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Totally agree I would not use a park ticket just to get in at 2:30. They are fully prepared for the line at 4pm. It will not take too long!

I'm sure you are aware but better safe than sorry. If you choose to make an ADR in the park prior to 4:00, reminding that you will need to use a regular park ticket to enter MK prior to 4:00, or have an Annual Pass.

We are from the UK so have a 14 day ultimate ticket otherwise I definitely would not even consider paying extra to enter at 2/3ish :)

Hi. I may be going the first week of September and there are two days offered, the 3rd which is Labor Day and the 7th which is a Friday.
Does anyone have experience with either of these days (holiday and a Friday) and could recommend which one would be best as far as crowds go? TIA

This will be our first time at MNSSHP and we are going Labor Day. From what everyone says, Friday parties are the most crowded. So, I would choose the 3rd.

My question is: if Disney is going to follow the start time at 7 pm with all other guests leaving by 6, the same they did last year for the Christmas parties, will they be letting us in at 4??

I guess we all will learn from the first party for characters, candy, popcorn buckets, etc. who is on my list to call????

This is the first year we are ditching Disney as a destination and instead foregoing for a Universal trip. Then it occurred to me that I have $400 in rewards dollars still lying around. We are looking at booking one of the first parties, at the end of August. Question- are we still envisioning the same admission time of between 3:30 and 4PM for day-trippers like me? The prospect of actually paying for a meal at Disney for the first time in my life is daunting!

We're doing the same thing - staying/playing at Universal (at about $200 less than WDW with front of the line access) and using reward dollars to do a couple of parties as our Disney fix. Our plan is to do a nice meal on party day, ending between 3:30 and 4, and then monorail over to the party. :)

Bought my MNSSHP tickets just now over the phone with a lovely CM.

When I linked them into MDE like everyone else I got the age error and they are showing as blank in the my tickets part of my account, but I got emails confirming they linked correctly with each guest so I'm not concerned about it.

Yay!

Once one purchases tickets, can anyone advise how long it should take prior to the reservation appearing on My Disney Experience?

I purchased them yesterday evening and the charge came through on my credit card.

My question is: if Disney is going to follow the start time at 7 pm with all other guests leaving by 6, the same they did last year for the Christmas parties, will they be letting us in at 4??
Yes. We were allowed in at 4 last year for MVMCP and several CMs acknowledged the 4 pm entrance for those purchasing tickets over the phone yesterday.

Once one purchases tickets, can anyone advise how long it should take prior to the reservation appearing on My Disney Experience?

I purchased them yesterday evening and the charge came through on my credit card.
If you purchased over the phone, you’ll have to manually link the tickets.

Advice .... I understand that weekday parties have lower attendance, has anyone been on Columbus Day Monday? I'm wondering if that party is significantly busier because of the holiday or not? Thanks

Hi all,
We’re going to be at WDW on August 17th so we’re wondering about going to the MNSSHP on that day. We are five adults and some of my group think that it might just be aimed at kids so they’re not sure if they want to go. We’re also wondering how busy the other parks will be during party night? Can anyone give me any advice about a group of adults only at the party - is it worth it? How long have we got until we need to decide - does the party get sold out? Thanks :)

Quick question - will I be able to link tickets bought through attractions ticket direct (UK based) with my online reservations with Disney and, if so, how?

Got an email saying tickets had been dispatched from ATDirect so assume they’ll have some sort of code?

Booked for the 11th October and first time visitor thanks!

I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that if you link your party tickets to MDE, you will be eligible to book FPs at the 60 day mark for rides/attractions between 4:00pm and 7:00pm (possibly only 'til 6:00 though as technically the parks close to day guests at 6:00pm.)

The cast member I spoke to said no fastpasses. I can't prove that he was correct, however.

Hi all,
We’re going to be at WDW on August 17th so we’re wondering about going to the MNSSHP on that day. We are five adults and some of my group think that it might just be aimed at kids so they’re not sure if they want to go. We’re also wondering how busy the other parks will be during party night? Can anyone give me any advice about a group of adults only at the party - is it worth it? How long have we got until we need to decide - does the party get sold out? Thanks :)

I haven't been to the WDW party but I went to the one at Disneyland with another adult, no kids, and we had fun. Cruella was there for photos and we loved that. We got a ton of candy trick or treating. I thought the parade was great. I am hoping to get some of my adult friends to join me at WDW party this year.

Hi all,
I can't provide info about the party as this will be our first one but I will say that we often choose to go to the MK on party days as the early close deters many from going to the park that day. It will get busier at 4:00 once party guests are allowed to enter with their party tickets.

We often choose to go to the MK on party days due to the lower crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter