• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

There is so much good stuff this year i really want the orange bird pin which is unusual for me since i don't collect the pins i just really like orange bird hopefully everything i want will still be there when we go home in September

Is it possible to book Fastpasses starting at 4pm without using a park day ticket? If so, how do i do this?

I've been working the entire weekend (a total of 30 hours) and didn't have time to keep up with the thread, I know you can find most info on page one which is super, super helpful, but does anyone have a report of wait times for Elvis Stitch? I think that's the only character we want to meet

I know they give you a full sized candy bar in the started bag. They also have picture spots at the bypass.

Yes, it is the special photo opportunities that we would like to get, particularly. Sounds like it closes at 6 so I guess we will need to hustle after dinner.

Is it possible to book Fastpasses starting at 4pm without using a park day ticket? If so, how do i do this?
from page 1 post 1
Are FP+ Reservations available during the party?
  • No, there are no FP+ reservations in the park after the 6 p.m., park closing time for day guests. You can, however, make FP+ reservations using your party ticket for the 4-6:00pm time period (FP+ Selections should be booked between 3:30-6:00pm), before the party officially begins. The good news is that most attraction lines will be short enough during the party that you won’t miss FP+ reservations much.
  • When Can I Make FP+ Reservations?
*Staying at a Disney World Resort: 60D in Advance
Please note, if you only purchased MNSSHP tickets, your FP+ reservation is still based on resort check-in day.
*Staying at a Non-Disney Resort: 30D in Advance

FastPass+ FAQs
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fp-faq-addendum.3538258/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/everything-sdfp-second-set-fp-long-faq.3520747/ (Thread name changed toSDFP: CHANGES COMING!! Beware the 6th of June!, as of May 2017.) ---It has been determined it violates Disney's Terms of Service for MDE.

FP+ Canceled/Not Canceled Thread for 2017: https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...from-4pm-6-30pm-with-a-mnsshp-ticket.3622575/

I started a hookup thread where either DVC members can list the date that they are going and the number of guests that they can accommodate, or people that would like to enter early with a DVC member can list their Party date and the number of people in their group. At least, it will save people from having to spend a considerable amount of time scrolling through this thread, looking for the right match.
Can you share the link to it?

My son’s favorite ride is Buzz and during the Halloween parties in Disneyland that ride is a virtual walk-on all night. He’s hoping to ride this “a million times” during the MNSSHP this year. How possible is this (give or take 999,990 ;))?

We rode it several times, wait times ranged from 10-20 mins, with the latter part of the night it was basically zero! Despite the park being busier than past parties... I think you will be able to do it, but it may be later in the evening as opposed to early doors when its all a bit manic!

Ive never linked a thread but it is on “Theme parks attractions and strategies” under the thread name
MNSSHP hookup thread for those looking for DVC early entry
It shouldn’t be very hard to find.

I have a very important question for anyone who attended the Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party (lol). I know they had mini versions of the specialty desserts but did they also have some of the usual dessert items, specifically, the ooey gooey toffee cake?

Werther's is still listed on the 2018 MNSSHP map under "Special Thanks" with several of the companies providing treats for the party. I believe Beanfields bean chips are being used in Hades nachos, Mars is the general trick or treat candy and all other companies listed are the allergy friendly treats. Werther's sugar free packs are included in the list of available allergy friendly treats at the 2 allergy redemption locations but I have not seen them in any of the pics of allergy friendly candy hauls from Friday's party. I know they did not stock enough of the allergy friendly items at the redemption locations and it was slim pickings as the evening went on. Hoping they rectify this for upcoming party dates.

The party tickets actually will give you times for all day.
From the first post, it says FP+ on a party ticket should be booked starting at 3:30. I'm assuming it is to avoid them from being canceled. Since DVC can now enter at 2, can I book my FP+ starting at 2?

From the first post, it says FP+ on a party ticket should be booked starting at 3:30. I'm assuming it is to avoid them from being canceled. Since DVC can now enter at 2, can I book my FP+ starting at 2?

That's suggested to get 3 FP+.
3:30-4:30
4:30-5:30
5:30-6:00

Yes, it is the special photo opportunities that we would like to get, particularly. Sounds like it closes at 6 so I guess we will need to hustle after dinner.
Are you saying the bypass closes at 6? It should open at 4 ish I think.

I think starting at 2 should work fine. If all else fails, I would call IT and let them know if you get the email about FPS being deleted.

Are you saying the bypass closes at 6? It should open at 4 ish I think.

I am not totally sure, but Best Aunt said she arrived after 6 and the bypass was closed. I assumed they would close the bypass once the park closed to regular day guests so 6ish.

The bypass did open at 4 pm, or shortly before, last year from my personal experience. Sounds like it is exactly the same this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter