"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Hi guys- I have some catching up to do on this thread! But it's FP time for me and I'm wondering if anyone can confirm how the party-only fast pass situation has been going? We don't have regular park tickets for that day and I'm nervous to book FPs for the party because I don't want to lose our SDD (that I will hopefully get) on our last day. Just looking for any updated info - thanks so much :)

I assume the Main St magic shot photographers take a break for the parade. Does anyone know what time they leave and come back?

I've scoured the thread looking for anyone to say they did the M&G for Jack and Sally and all I've seen so far is mentions of not doing it because the line was long. I've even searched YouTube and haven't found anyone who prioritized them. Someone must've been in that line! Our plan is to head straight there 4. Can anyone give me some insight to their experience?

I've scoured the thread looking for anyone to say they did the M&G for Jack and Sally and all I've seen so far is mentions of not doing it because the line was long. I've even searched YouTube and haven't found anyone who prioritized them. Someone must've been in that line! Our plan is to head straight there 4. Can anyone give me some insight to their experience?
I saw someone posted they got in line at 3:30 ish and were 15 people back. Jack and Sally came out at 5 pm

I got my magic band today!! They got it Friday so I think it came pretty fast since they probably shipped it on Saturday. I got free shipping and it wasn’t expedited or anything. I was able to link it just fine and it shows up in my account. Can’t wait to see what the effects look like!

"I found headless horseman and light up gargoyle ornaments to buy. Neither are party specific."

Were either of these dated? Where did you see them? any chance you got pics?
THX
Neither are dated. I found the Headless Horseman ornament at the Screendoor gift shop at the Boardwalk Resort. I also saw it in Disney Springs in the Co-Op. The Gargoyle was in the Emporium on Main Street. You can search for it on shopdisney as well.

I got my magic band today!! They got it Friday so I think it came pretty fast since they probably shipped it on Saturday. I got free shipping and it wasn’t expedited or anything. I was able to link it just fine and it shows up in my account. Can’t wait to see what the effects look like!
I can't wait to hear about it! But you are going to the party after me, I thought. We go on Oct 8th.

I am still considering ordering a couple...

I am an AP and made a 3pm lunch at the Plaza, I want to work through the bypass and Shop at the emporium at 4 can I leave and come back in at the front gate and get my bracelet or do I have to go to tomorrow land or another location in the park to get my bracelet.

Hi guys- I have some catching up to do on this thread! But it's FP time for me and I'm wondering if anyone can confirm how the party-only fast pass situation has been going? We don't have regular park tickets for that day and I'm nervous to book FPs for the party because I don't want to lose our SDD (that I will hopefully get) on our last day. Just looking for any updated info - thanks so much :)
Book all your regular FP first, then go back and book the party FP. If you get an email, call IT and they will let you keep 2 of the FP you book on party

I am an AP and made a 3pm lunch at the Plaza, I want to work through the bypass and Shop at the emporium at 4 can I leave and come back in at the front gate and get my bracelet or do I have to go to tomorrow land or another location in the park to get my bracelet.
You can do it at the front gate if that’s what you prefer.

Update: I pulled the trigger and bought two from eBay. I hate myself a little but it feels so unlikely that there will be any left by 10/4.
I wasn’t happy when I did it but I also don’t feel bad because there was no way I would get one on October 23.

I wasn’t happy when I did it but I also don’t feel bad because there was no way I would get one on October 23.
I guess our punishment is the fairly significant mark up we have to pay. But I think it'll be super fun to roll into the party with our special bands. I'm not telling my mom that I ordered them so that it can be a surprise.

I was just wondering if anyone who did the dessert party at the first party and had the parade viewing can provide a review of how it went logistically. I haven't really found one, and I am very curious. I am still toying with cancelling our dessert party reservation, but if it went super smoothly and the parade viewing spot is exceptional I might still keep it. I'd just really like to hear opinions about it.

Werther's is still listed on the 2018 MNSSHP map under "Special Thanks" with several of the companies providing treats for the party. I believe Beanfields bean chips are being used in Hades nachos, Mars is the general trick or treat candy and all other companies listed are the allergy friendly treats. Werther's sugar free packs are included in the list of available allergy friendly treats at the 2 allergy redemption locations but I have not seen them in any of the pics of allergy friendly candy hauls from Friday's party. I know they did not stock enough of the allergy friendly items at the redemption locations and it was slim pickings as the evening went on. Hoping they rectify this for upcoming party dates.

Oh no...how bad was the allergy free experience? My daughter really wants the gummies out of the options we have seen. She is not much on seeds, cookies, or chocolate...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter