"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

We didn't do the dessert party last year since it didn't include parade viewing. Glad that the premium option w/ parade viewing exists for this year! Do we know which parade, I assume this is for the first parade (are there still two)?

The description for the premium party said the parade would be before the fireworks.

If I remember correctly ( questionable ) when we did this a few years ago, we got our lanyard for the dessert party early in the night, and then showed up at the parade spot, then they walked us on the back path to the dessert party.

Just remember last year the dessert party said parade viewing was included initially on one of the parties (MVMCP I think) and it was a bad cut and paste job from the prior year. Once start times are loaded we’ll know for sure.

The online descriptions of the two parties have now changed. There’s no longer a premium package listed. The parties are now listed as terrace and plaza like the normal HEA parties. The terrace party includes the parade viewing and the the hallowishes viewing from the terrace The plaza viewing party only includes the hallowishes viewing from the plaza garden and is obviously less expensive. The “know before you go”. Looks to clearly be a mistake of copy and paste .

Last edited:

The online descriptions of the two parties have now changed. There’s no longer a premium package listed. The parties are now listed as terrace and plaza like the normal HEA parties. The terrace party includes the parade viewing and the the hallowishes viewing from the terrace The plaza viewing party only includes the hallowishes viewing from the plaza garden and is obviously less expensive. The “know before you go”. Looks to clearly be a mistake of copy and paste .

That was quick!

Has anyone seen Hallowishes from the Terrace? I know HEA is much better from the Plaza (for the projections), curious about Hallowishes?

I *really* want parade viewing, so at least that survived... too bad there is no Garden fireworks view that includes parade viewing.

If I remember correctly ( questionable ) when we did this a few years ago, we got our lanyard for the dessert party early in the night, and then showed up at the parade spot, then they walked us on the back path to the dessert party.

Is the parade viewing spot at the flag pole?

Has anyone seen Hallowishes from the Terrace? I know HEA is much better from the Plaza (for the projections), curious about Hallowishes?

I *really* want parade viewing, so at least that survived... too bad there is no Garden fireworks view that includes parade viewing.

Also very curious about the view of Hallowishes from the Terrace....

The page is still there for me. Though the event is no longer called Premium.

On the listing for:
Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

at the bottom there is an option for: Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party with Priority Seating.
Clicking that link took me to this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/magic-kingdom/happy-hallowishes-dessert-package/

Which is the party with reserved parade spot, dessert party and views from tomorrow land terrace. The price for this is $84 for each adult.

I called to try to book a dessert party for MNSSHP and the cast member said there were no offers available. Hopefully there will be parties to book soon.

The page is still there for me.

On the listing for:

at the bottom there is an option for: Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party with Priority Seating.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/magic-kingdom/happy-hallowishes-dessert-package/

Which is the party with reserved parade spot, dessert party and views from tomorrow land terrace. The price for this is $84 for each adult.
THink you should read that link again. It says:

Seating is NOT available for the Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, but wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated.

THink you should read that link again. It says:

Seating is NOT available for the Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, but wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated.

The page says
"You’ll kick off your night with a viewing of Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade from a reserved location along Main Street, U.S.A."

I believe the reserved spot is standing room only.

The page is still there for me. Though the event is no longer called Premium.

On the listing for:

The link you are citing is under the “guests also viewed” section and is linking to the terrace party, so yea, it says you can sit for $84, but that is the terrace party, not the garden. The links have definitely changed from this morning which is all I was trying to relay to those who have been following.

The link you are citing is under the “guests also viewed” section and is linking to the terrace party, so yea, it says you can sit for $84, but that is the terrace party, not the garden. The links have definitely changed from this morning which is all I was trying to relay to those who have been following.

I agree, they have changed. I just wanted to share that the parade option was still there, since that is something I have been interested in. This will be my first MNSSHP, so was just excited to share. I called to book, but nothing is open to book at this point.

I agree, they have changed. I just wanted to share that the parade option was still there, since that is something I have been interested in. This will be my first MNSSHP, so was just excited to share. I called to book, but nothing is open to book at this point.

I truly hope it is for all that want to book it, it’s just that the link you wanted to share was for the terrace party, which seems at this point to definitely have the parade viewing. The garden viewing is still up in the air, but based on the party description, I have to believe it will not include parade viewing.

So if there a dessert party with garden spot for $69 per adult,
and a dessert party in tomorrow land terrace with reserved standing room spot for parade with fireworks views from the terrace for $84 per adult. Is it worth $15 for the reserved parade spot and different fireworks viewing spot? I'm not sure if the extra money is worth it, since there have traditionally been 2 parades.

Also very curious about the view of Hallowishes from the Terrace....
It’s ok. There aren’t nearly the projections in Hallowishes that there are in HEA, so the obstructed view doesn’t matter as much. But I hate that the view is so off center up there. And you can’t pick your table, from the sounds of it, and all tables do not have equal views. And now that tables are up against the railing, you can’t move during the show.

So if there a dessert party with garden spot for $69 per adult,
and a dessert party in tomorrow land terrace with reserved standing room spot for parade with fireworks views from the terrace for $84 per adult. Is it worth $15 for the reserved parade spot and different fireworks viewing spot? I'm not sure if the extra money is worth it, since there have traditionally been 2 parades.

That is up to each person to decide, but I would bet a lot of money that most people will be more than willing to pay the $15 to not have to stake out a parade spot and to sit in the terrace for hallowishes versus the garden. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter