October 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I aam looking for Sunday October 5th anywhere between 5-7pm. I have an ADR for Whispering Canyon for 5:35pm to trade? ;)

I have an Ohanas reservation that I am definitely going to cancel--Oct. 7 at 7:55 for 4 people. I've decided to go to MNSSHP that night. I NEED one for Oct. 5! The only ones available right now are at 9:20 pm, and that's just too late for us. Let me know if you want the Oct. 7 ressie, or if you have an earlier Oct. 5 ressie you are willing to give me.

I have an Ohanas reservation that I am definitely going to cancel--Oct. 7 at 7:55 for 4 people. I've decided to go to MNSSHP that night. I NEED one for Oct. 5! The only ones available right now are at 9:20 pm, and that's just too late for us. Let me know if you want the Oct. 7 ressie, or if you have an earlier Oct. 5 ressie you are willing to give me.

We are also going to MNSSHP on the 7th. So, that won't work for us. Thank you for the offer.
:confused3 Still looking.

I have the following to trade:

CRT Dinner for 5 10/18 @ 9:40PM
Coral Reef for 5 10/18 @ 5:20PM
Coral Reef for 5 10/22 @ 7:50PM
Brown Derby for 5 10/19 @ 5:00PM
Akershus Princess Storybook Lunch for 4 10/18 @ 1:00PM
California Grill for 5 10/17 @ 5:30PM
1900 Park Fare Character Dinner for 6 10/21 @ 5:10PM

I need (all dinners for 5 or more and breakfast or lunch only for 4):

Ohana dinner 10/17, 10/18, 10/19, or 10/22
Le Cellier late lunch or dinner 10/17, 10/18, or 10/22
Chef Mickey's dinner before 9:00PM 10/18 or 10/22
Any CRT breakfast, lunch, or earlier dinner 10/17-10/23

Thanks!

Would love to have LTT dinner on October October 9th if anyone is canceling there's. Looking for and early dinner if possible.
thanks,
Nichole

Decided not to go in October. I have the following to cancel:

10/18 Chef Mickey's for 4, 8:10 am
10/19 Le Cellier for 4, 6 pm
10/20 Le Cellier for 2, 4 pm (date night)

Let me know anyone wants these and we'll coordinate my cancellation/your pick up of these ADR's.

Diana

Diana, I know I thanked you in a PM but wanted to say again how greatful I am for your help in getting the ADR for 10/20 changed into my name. YOu went out of your way by calling twice for me. :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2

This board is a GREAT IDEA and it works!

If you havent already been asked I would love to take over your Oct. 21st CP 5:25 ressies. I tried to PM you but they wont let me since I havent posted at least 10 times...

Cheryl

Cheryl, I sent you a PM on how to contact me off the boards so we can change the reservation over to you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Dawn

Still hoping to make a trade or grab a cancellation.

I have Liberty Tree Tavern on Oct 7th (MNSSHP night) @ 6:05pm booked for 2 people.

I would trade that for Le Cellier (for 2 people) any night October 5th-10th.

Thanks, Donna

If anyone needs to cancel-:wizard:

We're trying to pick up a ressie for Tuesday, Oct 28th for lunch.

We could do a table for 2, 3 or 4 people.

It's a long shot...but you never know until you try!:goodvibes

How were those of you who transferred ADRs to another DISer able to do that? I've always wondered how to transfer vs. cancel & rebook. IMHO, that is a better option. It removes the possibility of someone else getting the ressie in the couple of minutes between the cancel & booking calls.

We changed our plans......I need tusker house at 8 am on Oct.21 for a party of 5.

I have a Tusker House at 10:25 on Oct.20 or Cape May at 10:20 on Oct.21 for a party of five to trade if anyone is interested.

Looking for Le Cellier dinner ADR for party of 4 for 10/18, 10/22, or 10/24. Willing to trade the following all for party of 4:

10/11 Le Cellier 5:05 pm
10/17 Le Cellier 5:15 pm

I goofed and made my ADR's for the wrong week!

I have an Ohana's breakfast for 4 on Saturday 10/18/08 at 9:30 am for anyone who would like it!

I am hoping for a breakfast ADR @ Cape May Cafe on either 10/24 or 10/25 for 3-4 people between 8:30-9:30. TIA if anyone has anything they are planning to cancel!

I am also planning to cancel a Princess Storybook Dining on 10/26 at 9:55 for 3 people. We are doing CRT so no sense in both. Any interest in this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter