October 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I have ressie's for 7 people, but 2 have dropped out of our party.
I tried to rebook for 5 and were told there were no smaller tables.
So....if anyone wants to join us, I've got room for 2 or 3(they put us at
a table for 8) on the following dates and times:
10/17 - Tusker House Breakfast at AK - 10:20am
10/18 - Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcto - 9:55am.

The other party traveling with us just cancelled their party of two at
1900 Park Fare for 10/19 at 5:45pm also.

Still looking for Le Cellier any night October 5th - 10th. (Party of 2)

I have the following available for trade for a party of 2:

10/05 Mama Melrose 5:20 pm
10/06 The Plaza 5:55 pm
10/07 Kona Cafe 6:05 pm
10/09 50's Prime Time Cafe 5:35 pm
10/10 Chef's de France 6:00 pm

Hi all! I'm still on the look out for LeCellier, Coral Reef, and CRT on any of the following dates: 10/21, 10/22, 10/24, 10/25, 10/26, 10/27 for a party of 2, we're on our Honeymoon!!! TIA! :bride:

I just made reservations last week and am learning about ADR's that people make 6 months in advance! Figures, the first time I am spontaneous in my life costs me a little stress with the plans I was hoping for but now I know better for next time!

I have two breakfasts to trade:
Crystal Palace, 8:05 on Oct 4
or
Kona Cafe, 9:00am on Oct 4 (couldn't figure out which one I wanted as a second choice!)

Please let me know if you cannot keep your Chef Mickey's...it would mean a lot to me to be able to bring my DD on our mommy/daughter trip to WDW :) thanks in advance!

Hi there! Looking for an ADR for Plaza Rest. in the MK on 10/31. Anytime after 4 pm would be great!

I wouldn't mind another restaurant ADR if one is available!

Thanks in advance...

Hi all! I'm still on the look out for LeCellier, Coral Reef, and CRT on any of the following dates: 10/21, 10/22, 10/24, 10/25, 10/26, 10/27 for a party of 2, we're on our Honeymoon!!! TIA! :bride:

I have a Coral Reef on 10/25 at 7:30 for 3 that I am going to cancel. Its our only night to see Spectro during our trip and that wins over any restaurant!

I have a Coral Reef on 10/25 at 7:30 for 3 that I am going to cancel. Its our only night to see Spectro during our trip and that wins over any restaurant!

OMG!! That would be great!! Thank you so much!!! Now, how do we go about doing the switch?!

I am still looking for Cinderella's Ryoal table breakfast on Monday, October 6th as early as possible! I might even possibly try to find a Cinderella's Royal table for lunch that same day!

If you're cancelling, please keep me in mind.;)

CRT, lunch, table for 4 or 5, 10/28

O'Hana, dinner, table for any amount, 10/27

Thanks!:goodvibes

OMG!! That would be great!! Thank you so much!!! Now, how do we go about doing the switch?!
I have absolulely no idea!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I know it has been said a zillion times, but could someone repeat the process for transferring an ADR to someone else? Do I just need to get their name, phone, resort confirmation # and call the dining line and ask to transfer to the other person??

I have absolulely no idea!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I know it has been said a zillion times, but could someone repeat the process for transferring an ADR to someone else? Do I just need to get their name, phone, resort confirmation # and call the dining line and ask to transfer to the other person??

I too have no idea how to go about doing it!! :confused3 Can someone please help us out!! Thanks!!

I too have no idea how to go about doing it!! :confused3 Can someone please help us out!! Thanks!!

I did just find this at the begining of this thread:

**All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.**

So, if that is all you need from me just PM me & I will give you the info!! Thanks again!!!

A follow-up...............I'll be cancelling the reservation below on Friday is no one wishes for it by then.

October 22
Rose and Crown
7:20 p.m.
Party of 2

I did just find this at the begining of this thread:

**All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.**

So, if that is all you need from me just PM me & I will give you the info!! Thanks again!!!

Cool!! I just need to confirm that the ADR will not remain on my reservation. I don't want any issues with the appearance of having duplicate reservations at the same time.
I am leaving on a business trip and won't be back until thurs afternoon. Probably won't be able to call until friday but the ADR isn't going anywhere!

PM me your info and I will see what I can do to transfer to you.

Ihad my Disneymoon in october 12 years ago this year! Oooooh to get to do it all over again....

Cool!! I just need to confirm that the ADR will not remain on my reservation. I don't want any issues with the appearance of having duplicate reservations at the same time.
I am leaving on a business trip and won't be back until thurs afternoon. Probably won't be able to call until friday but the ADR isn't going anywhere!

PM me your info and I will see what I can do to transfer to you.

Ihad my Disneymoon in october 12 years ago this year! Oooooh to get to do it all over again....

Just sent you a PM! Thank you so much! Can't wait for my Disneymoon!!!:bride:

Anyone looking to cancel anything for a party of 7 during that week. Please contact me first.

Thanks
Lisa:)

I would like the chef mickey for Oct. 10 if you still have it. Sorry we don't have the ones you need. I didn't realize that ressies would be so hard to come by for those dates!! Thanks in advance.

I have CHef MIckeys for 4 on Oct 10 620...need

Chef MIckeys for 4 around same time Oct 11 and LTT for 4 530/6 on Oct 10....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest