November '08 ~ What Do You Mean It's Over? Should we plan another???

we definatly need a support group... i tried the whole 4/3 thing, then i tried the Vero Beach, then i tried the DCL... nothing though... he keeps saying we need to to things to the house and save for the wedding.:sad2: Won't be going back until 2010 for the disneymoon... if we honeymoon there.

I'm in for the support group. We go every other year. So 2010 it will be for us. We want to save for a deluxe resort next time. I've been calculating. How far in advance can you book?

I can't believe I've already been back 2 weeks! Had a wonderful time and I hope you all did too. I just can't stay away I already booked for the buy 4 get 3 deal for my 22nd Birthday in May!!! :banana:

one word.... JELOUSE!!!!:laughing: you're so lucky! Do you mind if we all live through you on that trip?

*SIGH& Add me to the support group. there is no telling when I will talk DH into letting us go back.

Bama- I love you dearly- I'm really glad you are feeling better, and hope everyone is on the mend soon. HOWEVER...

for the next seven days, you and I, Ms. Thang, are mortal enemies. We will talk once again when the game is OVER.:rolleyes1 :hug:
GO GATORS!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a good day everyone!

Jo

BRING IT!!!

And as a side note, I will miss the game *GASP* My sisters and I as well as our daughters will be in Gatlingburg for my oldest nieces cheer compition. We just turned it into a girls weekend :)

I need a support group, too!! DH didn't enjoy himself at all. We just got back yesterday, but DH was a stick in the mud the whole time. No ride was good enough, the food (for the most part) was ok- He really like LeCellier!! Nothing was good for him. He tells me half way through the trip that theme parks aren't his thing! :scared1: Umm, this trip was your idea, pal!!!! I really don't think he had fun. It makes me so sad. I think we will need kids before we go there again!:sad:
Kristin

No support group needed here, thankfully! DW and I booked our next trip for October '09 before we'd left WDW. I'm so happy I have such a wonderful wife. :lovestruc

Can't join another November group, I'll be down about the same time as Ransom Oct 17th 09.... off to find the Oct 09 waiting group!!

We are planning another trip, but for September. I guess I should be very thankful that my DH can't wait to go back. There was so much we didn't get done as far as rides and attractions. The reason for that was NOT because of the crowd level. I loved the low crowds during November, and I loved the MVMCP and the Christmas decorations, but it was just too cold for us. Some nights were in the low 30's, and some days were in the low 40's. The kids missed swimming and eating lots of Mickey Ice Cream bars. So we are going to try September. I know it will be a lot more busy because they usually offer free dining, but we are going to give it a try.

We are planning another trip, but for September. I guess I should be very thankful that my DH can't wait to go back. There was so much we didn't get done as far as rides and attractions. The reason for that was NOT because of the crowd level. I loved the low crowds during November, and I loved the MVMCP and the Christmas decorations, but it was just too cold for us. Some nights were in the low 30's, and some days were in the low 40's. The kids missed swimming and eating lots of Mickey Ice Cream bars. So we are going to try September. I know it will be a lot more busy because they usually offer free dining, but we are going to give it a try.

I am sooo jealous!

We went in September '06 and crowds were very low. I would go again at that time of year. Now it got hot for us around noon and we would leave every day and go swimming or back to the room but other than that the weather was perfect.

Hi all ! We're back. We had a great time! It was very cold most mornings and evenings. It was also very crowded, which I expected, but it was sort of frustrating at some points. I loved the MVMCP and the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was a beautiful place to stay. Don't know when we will go back. DH wants to wait until DS5 will actually ride the "mountains". He was still very leary of a lot of the rides. Overall it was a great trip. Somehow my family was luck enough to avoid the nasty stomach virus that my friend and her DD came down with while we were there! Now I am overwhelmed with laundry and getting ready for Christmas. The trip was over way too soon!

HI all hope everyone had a great trip, we have been back just over a week and a hlaf now from the most fantastic trip, the crowds were so low for most of it all rides a walk on, just started getting busy the wkend before thanksgiving,

We are lucky in that we have alrady booked to go back in May with our extended family this time so ihave come back and gone right into planning again, well first i have to get through christmas which i am so underprepared for!!!

I am sooo jealous!

ditto!

We were there sept 12-17th of 2007 and the crowds weren't bad at all. Only a smidge more than this trip in Nov. I do agree the weather was a bit nicer for me in sept. Not for DF, he liked the cooler Nov. weather.

We were there Nov 20-Dec 2 and it was not too bad the first few days but as predicted got really bad starting Wed and was pretty crowded the rest of the time and what surprised me was that it STAYED crowded even after the holiday week. We went back on Monday and it was worse even then Sunday. That was our MVMCP day and probably the only reason it wasn't too bad was because of the rain and then our party was a wash out because of that. I was pretty dissapointed because of all the money we spent and they cancelled a lot of the stuff until later in the evening and by then the kids were too tired to stay. We only got to see the Twas the night before Christmas show and then we got rained on towards the end and we had to stand the whole show. They cancelled the first Celebrate the seasons show and the 1st parade. We only got to see the fireworks. We got absolutely drenched all day and were miserable. Then we went back on Monday which was "supposed" to be less crowded and it was PACKED! That was our last day so it was a bit dissapointing but oh well.

We did have a bounceback in our room but we won't be able to go back anytime soon.

We usually only go once every 3 years as it is.

Don't know WHEN we will go back at this point. We did have a great time though even though it was crowded.

My girlfriend and I got home tonight. Are any November-goers still there?
We had a wonderful time, with a few hiccups and some intriguing storylines. Once things settle down here I'll be starting my trip report! Check it out if you want the context to such alliterative gems as "F--- the #3 bus, let's walk" and "And there's a crazy lit up fish!" Find out why I hugged a stranger! See photos of, among other things, funny signs and fine displays of awkward syntax! Learn the immutable wisdom of examining a baked scallop before biting off a piece! A multi-media extravaganza of epic proportions, on its way!
(as soon as I thaw out)

Hi all ! We're back. We had a great time! It was very cold most mornings and evenings. It was also very crowded, which I expected, but it was sort of frustrating at some points. I loved the MVMCP and the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was a beautiful place to stay. Don't know when we will go back. DH wants to wait until DS5 will actually ride the "mountains". He was still very leary of a lot of the rides. Overall it was a great trip. Somehow my family was luck enough to avoid the nasty stomach virus that my friend and her DD came down with while we were there! Now I am overwhelmed with laundry and getting ready for Christmas. The trip was over way too soon!

We went in Oct. this year and it was a lot colder then I thought it would be. Has this year seemed colder then the past?

We've been back a week this evening. I can't believe how fast it all went!!!! After a year of planning, it's a little disappointing that we're on the other side of Disney! We got a bounceback offer, but it wouldn't work for us this time:sad1: (trip to see Oma and Opa planned instead) The crowds were unbelievable! I'm telling all my friends to go sometime other than the week after Thanksgiving! Fastpasses worked really well for us- thank goodness for them.;) I'm trying to convince DH to go back in 3 years for my 40th. Have fun planning, everybody!

Is anybody going back next November? My girlfriend and I are joining my family once more at the Beach Club over Thanksgiving, and we're thinking of preceding that with a couple nights at another resort (as it is much cheaper to fly over the weekend before the holiday, we're thinking that we'd rather spend that money inDisney rather than in getting toDisney!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter