November '08 ~ What Do You Mean It's Over? Should we plan another???

Two more days and I'll be there! We leave Saturday afternoon for a hotel near the airport since its a 2 1/2 hour drive from my house. Then on Sunday our flight leaves at 6 am. We'll be in Orlando by 9:45 if all goes according to plan! On the Magic Express and at Saratoga Springs in time for lunch! I am not packed yet - keep watching the forecast to decide what to bring.

We are getting packed up now!!!!
Have a great trip, everyone!

Ooh yay!!!!!

I'm going to start one too. I'm having some serious problems getting my pics loaded onto my computer though. Once I get that figured out, I'll come let you all know!!

I could only do a Picasa web link...and I have a really bad sinus/cold now....so I'll have to work on it later I got through half of the 1st full day!

We are HERE!! :cool1: :cool1: Oh my!! EPCOT was crazy today!!! Soarin' was 115 minutes and Test Track was 120 minutes!:scared1: We are playing it low key until the crowds die down (I hope!). Weather is great, but it is suppose to rain and get cooler towards the beginning of next week. I just have to say I love WDW!! :lovestruc

We're back. My 4 y/o said the trip was awesome. It was our first trip onsite and we doubt we'll ever stay offsite again.

Met some nice families. I wish I asked for/remembered names but the family of 5 we shared the table at Teppan Edo on Tuesday night. The family we sat beside from Chicago at Le Cellier late on thanksgiving with the super sleepy son and the family to the right with the really sweet girls.

Also the friend our son made at the Caribbean Arcade when it was free for everyone. Sorry we didn't make it back to the pool.

We're here...finally! Our flight got canceled yesterday so we got here two hours later than we were originally supposed to. We flew Southwest and I HAD "A" boarding passes for our original flight and lost those since we were on a different flight. But they let us do family boarding even though our youngest is 5, but that didn't help anyway, we were still in the back of the plane because there were 7 of us all together. Oh well! The flight had a little turbulance, nothing major. We went to MK last night and then to HS today...five minutes after we got to HS it started POURING down rain! Now there are tornado warnings somewhere around here, not sure it's for WDW because, sadly, I don't know what county WDW is in! So, now we're in the room having lunch and drying off and trying to decide where to go after we eat....I'll be darned if I spent all this money to come down here and I'm gonna hang out in my hotel room...I can do that at home!

I was supposed to meet up with Jill (Goofysmate) at 1:00 today at HS, but with all the horrible rain, she never showed. I don't blame her...I'm just sad we didn't get to meet! :sad1:

I hope everyone else is having a better weekend! :goodvibes

Hey guys! I seriously did not mean to abandon all my Nov. buddies but we got that nasty stomach virus at our house and I have been studying for finals. Now the stomach bug has passed on and I should be able to be around more, especially after next week when finals are over. I can't wait to read about everyones trips (and update my trip report too).

i can't believe its the last day in November. :sad2: i hope everyone had or is having a great trip. Stay in Touch everyone! :grouphug:

i can't believe its the last day in November. :sad2: i hope everyone had or is having a great trip. Stay in Touch everyone! :grouphug:

I know! It's crazy how fast it went. Why is that anyway - when you're counting down it takes forever, when you're there it FLIES! Ah well, I had fun anyway - the Dolphin is lovely and the location and the discount were tremendous! Hope everyone's travels were worry and stress free!

ok posted some more on my trip report...still not sure how to make the actual pictures come up but was able to post the links...I am sock with a fever and sinuses...and I have to work tomorrow. ugh! real life stinks!!

hope those in WDW are ok and escaped the tornadoes and bad weather and were able to spend time in the parks!!

Well, it's Officially December 1st and sniff, sniff- I had to change the title of the thread. WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!:sad1:

Debbie- I hope to heck that your trip starts getting better- and that the rain is going to go away soon.

Katie- I'm hopping on your TR next!:flower3:

Bama- I love you dearly- I'm really glad you are feeling better, and hope everyone is on the mend soon. HOWEVER...

for the next seven days, you and I, Ms. Thang, are mortal enemies. We will talk once again when the game is OVER.:rolleyes1 :hug:
GO GATORS!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a good day everyone!

Jo

I can't believe I've already been back 2 weeks! Had a wonderful time and I hope you all did too. I just can't stay away I already booked for the buy 4 get 3 deal for my 22nd Birthday in May!!! :banana:

I'm having a super depressing week. All I keep saying to myself is "this time last week i was at Epcot (or where ever)" I was hoping to plan another trip for next year but it doesn't appear to be working out as I was hoping. :( I think DH is insisting that we go to the beach this summer. The 4/3 deal just isn't appealing to him. :( :( :( :( I just want to cry!!!

I'm excited. On Wednesday we are booking our trip for December '09. I hope to see some of you on that thread :goodvibes We are going to try CL. We've never done that before. Booking at the Contemporary.

My hubby's the same way Kadesha. :( I'll join the crying party!!! Oh well, we're definitely going in 2010 with the whole family to celebrate my brother coming home being stationed overseas in the Navy.

I'm having a super depressing week. All I keep saying to myself is "this time last week i was at Epcot (or where ever)" I was hoping to plan another trip for next year but it doesn't appear to be working out as I was hoping. :( I think DH is insisting that we go to the beach this summer. The 4/3 deal just isn't appealing to him. :( :( :( :( I just want to cry!!!

MariaEllerºoº;28983506 said:
My hubby's the same way Kadesha. :( I'll join the crying party!!! Oh well, we're definitely going in 2010 with the whole family to celebrate my brother coming home being stationed overseas in the Navy.

:sad1: :sad1:
Me too, me too.

DH says no to the Disney Trip next year- he's been every year - sometimes twice a year- since 2005. He's tired of giving them money- so it's looking like it's gonna be awhile.

:grouphug: to all those who are wishing on a star...
maybe we need a support group.
:idea:
:rolleyes1

:upsidedow

Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter