News Round Up 2020

glad to see they are out ahead of this that there is nothing official going on past 11 (though do wonder if people linger anyway)

i am still seeing posts in Facebook groups asking about options for things to do for midnight and what they should do, where to eat, etc. .... so I know at least some people are expecting midnight related things at Disney

Well today is the only day so far that sea world reservations are sold out. It's been a crazy couple of days so far at the park. Last night they installed all the DJ booths, parties all around the park, only park in Orlando doing fireworks (4 shows tonight).
I'll be at Orca Encounter all day until 11:30pm chanting
" I am one with the force and ther force is with me"
Over and over again, lol

Last edited:

A big shout out to @rteetz for another amazing job this year. I look forward every morning to reading the News Round up thread (like the newspaper in the old days). It is my one stop shop for Disney News. I rarely post here but wanted to make sure to let you know how much your work is appreciated and I am sure I represent many othere "lurkers" on this thread.

Keep up the good work, @rteetz, Happy New Year, and I look forward to all your posts in 2021 which will hopefully contain more and more positive Disney news!

Well today is the only day so far that sea world reservations are sold out. It's been a crazy couple of days so far at the park. Last night they installed all the DJ booths, parties all around the park, only park in Orlando doing fireworks (4 shows tonight).
I'll be at Orca Encounter all day until 11:30pm chanting
" I am one with the force and ther force is with me"
Over and over again, lol

Take some pictures for us! Happy New Year!

A big shout out to @rteetz for another amazing job this year. I look forward every morning to reading the News Round up thread (like the newspaper in the old days). It is my one stop shop for Disney News. I rarely post here but wanted to make sure to let you know how much your work is appreciated and I am sure I represent many othere "lurkers" on this thread.

Keep up the good work, @rteetz, Happy New Year, and I look forward to all your posts in 2021 which will hopefully contain more and more positive Disney news!

I've not been on the boards much over the last two weeks. Just holiday family fun and trying to decouple from the internet as much as I can (just moved to a new house too). Every morning I feel guilty by not logging in!

Just saw something about NBA G teams coming to WDW to play in Bubble...coming Feb-March...what does this mean for those of us who currently have resort reservations at CSR or might they use resort rooms currents still unavailable?

Just saw something about NBA G teams coming to WDW to play in Bubble...coming Feb-March...what does this mean for those of us who currently have resort reservations at CSR or might they use resort rooms currents still unavailable?
Yes, it’s not finalized yet. Not all of the G league teams will be coming either. I think it’s roughly 12-15 of them. It’s unclear where they would stay.

Yes, it’s not finalized yet. Not all of the G league teams will be coming either. I think it’s roughly 12-15 of them. It’s unclear where they would stay.
And I can’t see them staying at Coronado either. These aren’t the superstars of the NBA that need the nicest rooms on property. They could probably use Port Orleans or one of the All Stars that isn’t open for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter