News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanta Melon Frosty was my jam... Now the only place to get it is Skipper Canteen for the foreseeable future.

This is how I feel about Guarana Kuat my favorite and I will only be able to get it from Skippers Canteen. 😭

Edit, apparently Google have me 2 year old news. Nevermind.

Apparently Alex Morgan got bounced out if Epcot.

Last edited:

I thought it sounded familiar. It showed up on my Google news feed today.

Same...also today google also was giving me a headline that SDD track was getting installed. I guess their algorithms are off or just desperate for clicks.

I was thinking about Epcot - and I've always found it to be a 2-day park, but with everything closed is it really going to be anymore? I mean we have 6 things in Future World (Land, Test Track, M:S, Seas, Imagination & SSE) and even SSE is going to go down soon I'm sure. Get there early and that whole lot can be done before noon. Then it just depends on what's going on in World Showcase - but it sure seems like for now the park is going to be in semi-disarry for a while. Similar to the shape DHS was in for the last 3 years.
Wait... were you actually spending significant time on club cool, fountain, and the few other things closing? This won’t change a single thing about how we spend time in Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter