News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a fun new feature since the upgrade - on the thread listing on a forum if you click on the small circle that shows your icon if you have posted in a thread, if you click on it it shows you how many times you have posted in that thread ... I am at 1,168 for this thread 😲

Just found a fun new feature since the upgrade - on the thread listing on a forum if you click on the small circle that shows your icon if you have posted in a thread, if you click on it it shows you how many times you have posted in that thread ... I am at 1,168 for this thread 😲

Someone needs to get a life! :teeth:

I hope they never put the CM transportation people in charge of rides.

Things might have changed. (But, I doubt it.) But, back when I was a Cast Member, the College Program (CP) buses were operated by a third-party company. And it wasn't Mears Transportation (who runs Disney's Magical Express).

The CP buses often use Hotel Plaza Blvd. That's where I usually stay, so I've seen them. They look just as down-market and sad as when I was a Cast Member.

Not great for CP folks. But, the good news for guests is that there's zero chance the people running those buses will ever be in charge of an attraction.

Things might have changed. (But, I doubt it.) But, back when I was a Cast Member, the College Program (CP) buses were operated by a third-party company. And it wasn't Mears Transportation (who runs Disney's Magical Express).
Still true. They recently changed providers. Previously it was TransDev. Not sure what the name of the new company is.
(Edited to correct the name)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter