Newbie Epcot Element Swap Progress-COMPLETE

I'm not known for my ability to hold alcohol, so we would have rent room at YC after a margarita to two.

I'm not known for my ability to hold alcohol, so we would have rent room at YC after a margarita to two.

Me too!!! We'd be a pair.. better take someone w/ us that can take us to our room..or point is in the right direction.. OH, and we need to make sure we don't start walking when they left the draw bridge to set up for lllumiNations!
One of us would be hanging on for dear life.. while the other screams.. wait.. PHOTO OP!:rotfl2: :rotfl:

OH! and I had the wet wipes handy!
Did you know I got laughed at for carrying wet wipes and germX to the fair! Yep, uh, duh..animals dirty.. dirty hands.. food.. mouth.. uh, issue!

Clorox wipes here and the Lysol hand santizer hangs off our backpacks.

Me too!!! We'd be a pair.. better take someone w/ us that can take us to our room..or point is in the right direction.. OH, and we need to make sure we don't start walking when they left the draw bridge to set up for lllumiNations!
One of us would be hanging on for dear life.. while the other screams.. wait.. PHOTO OP!:rotfl2: :rotfl:

That be me. I can hold my liquor!!! The 3 amigos, I can see it now.

ETA! I think we should book a grand villa for the scrap retreat, that way we can all just stay in one room.

I posted this on the wrong thread. I'll photo some these while the boys are watching that super hero show.

I'm going to go photograph the rest, but I won't label who made them or for what group. This way you all will still be surprised when you open your own packages. And I can just click away without taking notes. ;)

I got my last 2 Fountain tags done today, so I am packaging everything up to go in the mail, probably Saturday.

Some of you wanted to see the Fountain stuff, so here it is.

The text is printed on vellum, with "stuff" on a separate layer, underneath. For the lyric, it is a photo of the fountain, so nicely acquired by my Dad. For the tag, it is a stylized fountain cut out from 2 different types of patterned paper.

fountainswap.jpg

Ok, Japan if offically done and the Living Seas is alomost done. Putting the finishing touches on tomarrow, then I will mail them out. I think they are turining out really cool.h

AWM -- did the Mickey's survive the mail? I was concerned about them getting bent or crumbled. I am glad you like them. They are fairly easy to do that big. It is a lot of paper and a long time to cut it all out. I can't imagine doing the medium sized ones and just forget the tiny ones.

Ohh and I believe that was DS4 favorite cereal. He was very concerned about me cutting up his box.

Hope ---

I love it!!! I am not in your group so I think I will have to scrap lift it! I really like the FON, I have lots of photos but I have never been able to come up with a nice layout. The photos end up lost on a page of random Epcot photos.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest