Newbie Epcot Element Swap Progress-COMPLETE

Can you put one of your elements on tag to be the embellishment portion? Remember, the tags can be larger than 2x4.

Well, the volcano die cut I made with the title for Energy Universe is about 4 inches big or so? Ribbon would look silly ..... so, maybe I can figure out how to put an eyelet on it.....no...I can put some of the dino die cuts on a tag....that solves that one.:thumbsup2

Now for living with the land. I made a title with a paper doll farmer holding a basket full of diecut fruit that has been embellished.....maybe I can figure out a way to put a piece of ribbon on the basket.

You know how there's a warning label that says....do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this medication ....well - I think they need to add - do not attempt to follow swap directions.:rolleyes:

You don't need to add ribbon to the farmer, unless you want to put a first place ribbon on his basket of fruit. :rotfl:

I made bread tags for the scavenger hunt and didn't put eyelets or ribbon in the hole because it would have looked stupid to me. I did include some fiber because someone else might be able to get it look right, I just couldn't.

The guidelines are there to help, not hinder. If your creativity takes you in a different direction, most of us are very okay with that.

Not yet, I'll check the post office in the morning.
The DC doesn't track the package, in that you can't see where it is right now, but having that lime green sticker on it makes it a little bit easier to see.
Priority doesn't mean two-three days anymore. It just means it might get there quicker than first class.

You don't need to add ribbon to the farmer, unless you want to put a first place ribbon on his basket of fruit. :rotfl:

I made bread tags for the scavenger hunt and didn't put eyelets or ribbon in the hole because it would have looked stupid to me. I did include some fiber because someone else might be able to get it look right, I just couldn't.

The guidelines are there to help, not hinder. If your creativity takes you in a different direction, most of us are very okay with that.

Thanks.....I am not trying to be a renegade.....:rotfl:
or a rogue swapper.....

It is just too funny that I did more than I needed to do.

Not yet, I'll check the post office in the morning.
The DC doesn't track the package, in that you can't see where it is right now, but having that lime green sticker on it makes it a little bit easier to see.
Priority doesn't mean two-three days anymore. It just means it might get there quicker than first class.

The auto machine didn't want to let me do DC, but it went out the same day as the paper did, so that has me a bit worried.

I'll check at the PO, but I'm pretty sure they can't do a trace until it's been after fourteen days.

Okay, it's in the same box with the Sports swap. I sent it last Tuesday morning.

Ok I am going to mail these today but, how do you package them so they don't get ruined in the mail?

Package each of the groups individuals. Package each set individually and make sure to put your name and group number on them, than put those smaller bags in a larger bag w/ your name and group number on it. Those little baggies will protect them..

Thanks PN96, I was in the shower.
My upstairs CA broke and the repairperson is due to be here between 10-12.
I'll be on and off the DIS all day.

The cushions of air that the baggies make seem to keep them from being harmed. I've not had any come in that have been damaged in shipping.

I'm so glad you found Faerie's package!! Yeah!!! :) I was worried for her!!!

BTW, I mailed an enveloped out to you for the clipboards!!! :)
Guess what I just did!!! I sort all my kids' school supplies out... and filled their backpacks.. we only have tissues and dividers to buy! Woohoo!! :) I still have a 3-drawer shelf Stuff full of leftovers!!! And I bought everything for under 25.00.. and yet I was freaking out when the lists came out!

Still don't know what my youngest needs for kindergarten. I think they plan on making us buy everything from them. NOT happening. I have enough school stuff to last through the rest of elementary except for glue sticks (cause they always dry out) and pencils. But I can get those at the dollar store, so no biggie there.

I'll keep an eye out for envelope.

The PO didn't admit they delivered Faerie's box to the wrong place, but I bet they did.

Guess I better get a move on and make my things. I have all the stuff, just haven't been motivated. Those paper bags really wore me out.

My mailman on 3 seperate occassions delivered all of 2 other units mail into my box last week. HATE when they do stuff like that

AWM, remember I have your record here.. I think I'll mail it out this weekend so I knwo you have it before school starts!!! :)

No problem!!! It'll be just sitting here.. glad it'll be put to use!!! ;)
Wait til you hear that Sweet music that comes out!!! :)

I'll keep my eye out for it.
But not too long, because it'll get all dried out and hurt when I put it back in.

(Ha ha, POTC visual there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest