Newbie Epcot Element Swap Progress-COMPLETE

AWM - I totally got the POTC reference. My 2 year old DS is obsessed with the pirates movies (quotes them verbatim). We have several Ragetti figurines floating around here (along with about 25 Jacks).

Dreamer & Wisher, your box arrived. I put your "extra" now stamp in the postage envelope, but I'll return it after I swap out the epcot. I'm keeping your sports envelope sealed, so nothing falls out between now and then.

Everyone else - TOMORROW is the mail by day. If you are going to need extra time, please let me know now. Thanks!!

Last minute stuff - sorry this is long...Just a few questions...I have three groups to send - how much for postage? Also I don't seem to have an address to send to...please let me know as I really hope to get this out tomorrow. Have completed all but the shakerthing for Germany which I hope to do today.
I have noted on one bag for Mission Space to send back to me if possible only because the eyelet was a little squished by my cropadile and I would prefer not to give that one to someone..if possible! I used karen foster paper behind the mission space tag but unfortunately you can't see too much of the design. http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x231/drkkyu/?action=view&current=DSCF6332.jpg
Another thing is my germany tag for some reason looks rather asian to me...I tried to make it the colors of the German flag and added flowers on it (for the geraniums that are outside the beirgarden)..but it still looks rather asian...hope people don't mind. I'll try posting a photo later. The shaker thing (more like a card than a box) has the same flowers in it and so I was trying to carry the theme to the tag. I printed the map of germany onto some bazzill bling for the back of the card.
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x231/drkkyu/?action=view&current=DSCF6328.jpg
For China, I've printed onto gold paper part of the chinese poem for Mulan for the tag...just in case people wonder what the chinese words say. The paper piecing is of a panda in a chinese outfit and also one of mickey...I added a spare bowl of rice as I couldn't make it work but it might look ok on the page somewhere as an accent. I feel so much like a newbie (this is my 2nd swap)...so much to learn from all of you! I even feel like I need to learn really silly things like how to embellish tags with fibers/ribbons...
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x231/drkkyu/?action=view&current=DSCF6322.jpg
Let me know what you think...

Hi!!!
I'll PM you AWM's info in just a moment...
Also, send enough postage for the return. $4.60 for the priority box. and .65cents if you would like Delivery Confirmation on the return..
Going to look at your items now.. :) I'm sure they will be just fine!!!

They all look really cute. I like the Mickey. I'm new to swapping also. I feel that I can learn alot from all these ladies. They are all so creative.

Mission space looks great!!
If you put a little note on the one that needs to come back to you, all the hostesses are really good about honoring that wish!! Believe me, we have all done it at one time or another!!
Germany is great!!! While it looks a little Asian... YOU can totally tell where it belongs!!! :) Love it!
BTW, where did you find that Mickey, I have been searching for one like that high and low!!!
The China ones are adorable!!! I would have never thought of those!!! I'm going to have to scraplife those!!! :)

Sorry guys, practicing soccer with the little one.
PN96 answered your postage questions already, and I'll PM my address again anyway.

I love what you have made. I don't think Germany looks asian to me. (and you don't want to know what I first thought it said)
I love that Karen Foster paper too. I used with a Space Day page for preschool and the boy/girl swap.

I cannot wait to see everything in person!!

AWM -

I have an issue.....

I need more paper to finish the spots I am short where I made 4 instead of 6. I also need to fix tags where I fogot it was a tag swap. LSS is closed for the day.

It will get there by the due date. Don't waorry.l

If you need to use different paper, I'm sure it will be okay. As long as the feel of it is the same. And for two of your spots, I can take the odd one and send you the other odd one.

But it is your call. There is still time before the due date.

Hey AWM go check the scrapbooking section for ideas I need! LOL

:offtopic: I know but I have to put you in my direction!

My oh my I wasn't paying attention! I didn't catch the due date (calendar went down and I don't know my own name without it). Will mail tomorrow!

maria

Thanks missesdisney, I so want to call you doctor, I'll mark the OP that you will be sending.

I'm going to go back through the thread and see who has said they will be mailing soon and sending PMs to those who haven't.

Thanks everyone...I needed that encouragement! I got the german mickey from Pat I think from an invite that I found on her thread (she's got some great stuff!) and the chinese mickey I actually cut the head off (some skillful surgery there!) Mickey and pasted it into the piecing which is made from stickers. Mission space tags have a swirly round dimensional sticker/thing on them. Now just have to finish those shaker cards before mailing today! :hourglass

Tigger, your things arrived today. They are sooo adorable!!
The return envelope will work perfectly. Thanks for doing that!

Thanks, wow that was quick!

I made 7 of the nemos and forgot to include a note. If you want one it is for you!

Really?! That is so cool!
I hadn't counted them, so I wouldn't have noticed until I was swapping them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter