Newark (EWR) Airport Question.

We don't circle either when we are picking up someone. We park in the short term lot. It's worth the small amount of money it costs not to be aggravated with the circling hoping to see who your picking up with each pass. Short Term parking is definately the way to go!!!

Kathyclownfish,

I am not sure how your luggage will be tagged for a connecting flight since we always take nonstop flights. Sorry I can't help you answer that one.

Continental is in a different and very busy terminal than Delta. I recently (2 weeks ago) picked my brother up at EWR (Delta) and short term parking was a breeze. I was 5 cars up from the crosswalk to the terminal.

As far as getting there early, we flew to Europe this past July from EWR (Delta terminal) and arrived 2 hours early. We had to wait maybe 10-15 mins for check-in, breezed through security (literally just walked thru!) and waited in the boarding area for a long time! But you never know! I always like to arrive early in case of any unforseen problems, etc.!

Have a great trip!

:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter