New to RCCL...questions!

Little Mermaid 35

Earning My Ears
We've cruised twice with DCL but I'm considering trying out RCCL next...When will summer 2019 itineraries be released? I'm specifically thinking about the Norwegian Fjords out of Copenhagen.

Is it like DCL and are the prices the lowest when they're first released?

Has anyone done this cruise with RCCL? If so what did you think?

Royal will have sales and deals constantly... % off additional guests, guests sale free, free gratuities, etc.

A lot of them are all pretty similar in the ultimate final price, but there will be some fluctuation up and down. you're never at a disadvantage to book early, because you can always get a price adjustment or cancel later.

We are going on Harmony next year. We booked shortly after the itineraries were released, and the price for our same room is significantly higher now! The cruise is almost sold out, which is probably why.

Yeah, it seems like they have one sale after another, but they're all basically the same thing. Sometimes it'll be 50% off 2nd guest, or 25% off all guests, etc. Occasionally they seem to throw in $100 or so onboard credit, but the "sale" seems to be ongoing. The real sale, though, is they may adjust the price for individual cruises based on availability, especially as the cruise date gets near (under 90 days).

Yeah, it seems like they have one sale after another, but they're all basically the same thing. Sometimes it'll be 50% off 2nd guest, or 25% off all guests, etc. Occasionally they seem to throw in $100 or so onboard credit, but the "sale" seems to be ongoing. The real sale, though, is they may adjust the price for individual cruises based on availability, especially as the cruise date gets near (under 90 days).

This is true. The very best sales are BOGO 60% off with OBC and the Kids Sale Free. These two sales offer the best value you can find aboard RCCL. Also, after final payment is due for the sailing, the rates will drop..if you can hold out til then and be flexible with your room location, you can generally get a very good deal.

I believe it's usually March when they start releasing the next set of cruises (which would include summer 2019). It spans over a few weeks based on the ship. (Or this is what happened last year)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter