New pre-purchase lighting lane July 24th?

That’s excellent. Thanks 😎
Just to report back, this was successful. Not very customer friendly and given the slightly weird times I got for the A list rides I'm not sure how efficient it is, but hey ho. We only have a few days in the park so less time queueing equals more time handing over fist fulls of dollars to a 5ft tall mouse, I guess...

Just to report back, this was successful. Not very customer friendly and given the slightly weird times I got for the A list rides I'm not sure how efficient it is, but hey ho. We only have a few days in the park so less time queueing equals more time handing over fist fulls of dollars to a 5ft tall mouse, I guess...
Did you book from UK? If so well done! 9 days away here. Have great time!

Did you book from UK? If so well done! 9 days away here. Have great time!
Yes. We fly this weekend. Hotel arrival is Saturday and first park day Sunday so I was able to start booking at midday BST on Saturday.

If you intend to try this I would make sure it all works in advance. I think they are obfuscating the availability so there’s nothing to gain booking at the start of the window but you don’t want to get frustrated, get the vpn and swap the settings ahead of time.

I have been successful in sorting access to booking the multi-pass on my Android too. I will be buying it for MK and HS most likely, possibly Epcot, but not needed in AK for our needs.

Reporting back! My TA booked all but 1 of the days as she had issues. I tried from my IPad mini and success!
Got everything I planned for and even modified a couple that TA had booked. No vpn no GPS spoof!
I had already turned off location on my android, set it as location never in MDE and set my location in my profile to USA on MDE, as we had discussed earlier

Hi! Im not from UK but from Mexico (but I lurk this part of the forum cause a lot of the advice is very helpful haha). VPN + GPS Spoofing worked on my Android phone! Not happy having to jump through hoops for this but glad I was able to make it work

I travelled to WDW from 14th-29th Aug and happy to report that we had a successful trip and never used LL once.
A couple of rope drops and late nights ticked off remaining rides
Free virtual queues meant you can ride Tron/Guardians and Tianas fairly easy.
The rest just need you to be strategic at each park on when wait times were low, e.g for AK Avatar was under 20 mins a few times early afternoon or just before close, Safari/Everest/Dinosaur is 5 mins first thing so you can do all 3 in an hour

I travelled to WDW from 14th-29th Aug and happy to report that we had a successful trip and never used LL once.
A couple of rope drops and late nights ticked off remaining rides
Free virtual queues meant you can ride Tron/Guardians and Tianas fairly easy.
The rest just need you to be strategic at each park on when wait times were low, e.g for AK Avatar was under 20 mins a few times early afternoon or just before close, Safari/Everest/Dinosaur is 5 mins first thing so you can do all 3 in an hour
I visit normally early September and thinking about last week of August next year. Weather is miserable, but crowd wise it's a bliss.
LL are a bit of a waste during this time, but I wouldn't count on being able to replicate this during busier times.

It looks like they have fixed this now. I saw someone post on Twitter that international guests had been reporting it working for them so just went in on my iPhone and it let me select a date, park and attractions. I can't buy for another week or so yet but this looks promising!

It looks like they have fixed this now. I saw someone post on Twitter that international guests had been reporting it working for them so just went in on my iPhone and it let me select a date, park and attractions. I can't buy for another week or so yet but this looks promising!
Has anyone bought successfully? I had heard that they were going to implement changes that would show availability before purchase. Maybe the location check comes at a later stage?

Sounds promising!

I can select a park, be it Multi or single pass, then I can only get as far as choosing my party which the app knows our tickets aren't valid yet for a month, so don't get to the actual ride selection for the multi passes.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest