NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

So I was one of those that was scheduled to visit Disney this week and cancelled. In fact, my flight just landed 30 minutes ago without us. I got all of my hotel cancellation fees waived, but now I have a fair amount on Disney gift cards that I probably won't use for a long time. Maybe a year or more. Any suggestions on what to do to with them to make sure they don't get hacked? They are all physical gift cards that i consolidated onto two physical gift cards. I deleted them from the online system as soon as I transferred the dollars.

Luckily I was staying at the Swan so I couldn't use it to pay there, so it is only food and souvenir money, but still not insubstantial.

I'll use them at the Disney store and other places in the meantime, but that won't come close to using it up. Unless I choose to renew my AP this month, which I don't think I will.

Thanks

So I was one of those that was scheduled to visit Disney this week and cancelled. In fact, my flight just landed 30 minutes ago without us. I got all of my hotel cancellation fees waived, but now I have a fair amount on Disney gift cards that I probably won't use for a long time. Maybe a year or more. Any suggestions on what to do to with them to make sure they don't get hacked? They are all physical gift cards that i consolidated onto two physical gift cards. I deleted them from the online system as soon as I transferred the dollars.

Luckily I was staying at the Swan so I couldn't use it to pay there, so it is only food and souvenir money, but still not insubstantial.

I'll use them at the Disney store and other places in the meantime, but that won't come close to using it up. Unless I choose to renew my AP this month, which I don't think I will.

Thanks
If you think you will get a new AP within 1 year, you could buy a brand new one. Even if you don’t use it with a year it will always retain the original value.

Was your total paid over $125 after redcard? Just curious if it’s changed.
Ok so your total paid was at least $125 then it sounds like.
Just realized. Mine specially says “with target circle card” which I believe is the “red card”. Did yours say that?

1. the total was over $125, I said I purchased $125 worth of physical DGCs in addition to other items
2. no the bonus does not say "with target circle card"

Oh, so are there two versions of the offer, then?! Over that has to use the Target Red/Circle Card and one that doesn't. Hm.

But it seems that both are glitchy?

If you think you will get a new AP within 1 year, you could buy a brand new one. Even if you don’t use it with a year it will always retain the original value.
Thanks. I don't think I will be though. I suppose I could get 6 or 7 day tickets as well, but I really don't think I'll be back for a while.

Oh, so are there two versions of the offer, then?! Over that has to use the Target Red/Circle Card and one that doesn't. Hm.

But it seems that both are glitchy?
What I was trying to figure out is if the $125 had to be total paid or just total before the red card discount (like in the past). I thought maybe target changed it and that’s why I wasn’t working for some…

What I was trying to figure out is if the $125 had to be total paid or just total before the red card discount (like in the past). I thought maybe target changed it and that’s why I wasn’t working for some…
Yeah, I had the same thought, which is why I made sure my eGC order was over $150 after CC discount. But no dice

I have a fair amount on Disney gift cards that I probably won't use for a long time. Maybe a year or more. Any suggestions on what to do to with them to make sure they don't get hacked?

Unfortunately there are no guarantees on the safety of any given gift card.
Post #5 Disney Gift Cards 101 Combine & Protect
With Disney, you need to save all your receipts, document gc # and pin. As long as you can provide proof of purchase you will be fine.
Hopefully none were purchased using a 3rd party site, with those you are on your own.
I also recommend monitoring your DGC at least once a month.
Add it to your calendar as a reminder. And don't feel pressured to use them for the sake of "use it or loose it", fortunately that's not how DGC work.

To be on the safe side I ended up throwing in an extra $15 Starbucks card with my DisneyGC's so my total was @ $156 after my 5% red card discount (I only needed $150 for the promo) - but it still didn't trigger it.

1728412821194.png

Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons & Safeway
Still Available:

Albertsons
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Your Next Purchase
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Fandango, GolfNow, LL Bean, Lowe's, Panda Express, PetSmart, PlayStation, Texas Roadhouse and Vudu.
    • $5 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
    • The dates for this promo depend on which region your store(s) are based in.
    • Albertson's Weekly ad - Expires 10/08/24. Post #533
Albertsons & Safeway

1728414404604.png

H-E-B
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift card
    • Includes: Domino's, GAP, Whataburger, Panera, Brinker or Chipotle Gift Cards
    • H-E-B Gift Card must be included in order
    • Unlimited Use
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 10/15/24.

1728414934448.png

Giftcards .com
  • Buy $100 Lowe's Gift Cards for $90 with Promo Code FIXUP
    • Direct link
    • Promo code FIXUP valid 10/8/2024 – 10/14/2024 for 10% off the purchase of Lowe’s gift cards at Giftcards.com while supplies last.
    • Promo code FIXUP is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers.
    • Expires 10/14/24.
Still available
  • 10% Off Select Gift Cards with Promo Code: PUMPKIN
    • Includes: Abercrombie & Fitch, Advance Auto Parts, Aerie, Aeropostale, AMC Theatres, American Eagle, Baby Gap, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, Belk, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Carter’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Claire’s, Columbia Sportswear, Dave & Buster’s, Domino’s, Fanatics, Gap, Groupon, H&M, Hollister, Hulu, JCPenney, Jiffy Lube, JOANN, Lands’ End, Michaels, Nautica, Nintendo eShop, Office Depot OfficeMax, Old Navy, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Papa Johns, Petco, PetSmart, Red Lobster, Regal Cinemas, REI, Saks Fifth Avenue, Staples, Steak ‘n Shake, Sur La Table, Taco Casa, Ulta Beauty, Uno’s, Virgin Experience, Xbox and Yankee Candle
    • Direct link
    • No, Disney is NOT included.
    • Promo code PUMPKIN valid 10/7/2024 – 10/17/2024
    • Promo code PUMPKIN is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers.
    • Expires 10/17/24. Post #834
Credit Cards & More
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Giftcards .com will not let you use more than one of their Multi gift cards per transaction. Post #515
  • Be sure to check out your favorite Shopping Portal, just make sure promo code is listed otherwise you will not earn cb.

1728415869427.png

Stater Bros
  • Buy $50+ Visa or Mastercard Gift Card with $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
  • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
  • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 10/09/24 – 10/22/24.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest