NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Post #1 Updates & Changes

Unfortunately @misssue23 will no longer be able to post offers on Monday and @4Hawks has also let us know she won't be able to post offers on Thursday, these days remain open for new volunteers and we need your help. Please DM @Liquidice interested.

Current schedule:​

For members of our community who are in the path of Hurricane Milton, I've included the following:

Regarding Hurricane Milton, Moderator @GADisneyDad14 has created a new thread:

Lots of information including helpful links.
Thank you @GADisneyDad14 :thumbsup2

Our thoughts & prayers are with all of you through your loss and hardships. :flower3:

Thanks. I don't think I will be though. I suppose I could get 6 or 7 day tickets as well, but I really don't think I'll be back for a while.

Back in 2017, I posted about the insane Amex offer for 20% off at Sam's Club for up to $1250 of spend. (you don't remember my post? It was only 7 years ago. Lol, I have referenced it below.)

Anyways, I bought a couple of thousand dollars worth of Disney gift cards. And then one year we couldn't go. And then the pandemic hit. So the gift cards ended up not being used up until this last summer. We ended up using our last gift card this past summer, with no problem. So that is a gift card that was purchased 7 years ago.

With disney gift cards, I think the better chance of them getting hacked are with e-gift cards with your email getting hacked or the company sending the gift cards getting hacked. In store gift cards, as long as you check carefully that the gold sticker is not tampered with, they usually are not a problem.

Of course, if you want to be sure, you can go into the Disney store (or another store) and ask them to get a gift card from behind the counter that hasn't been out and then transfer the money to that card.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-deals.2941964/post-56997422

One more target circle bonus for today. This time, it was spend 120, get 15. My pre-redcard total was $125, actual total was $118.75, another order of eDGC

Bonus properly credited as soon as the emails came.

So, I think we can officially confirm that the glitch is over and those using the Circle Week bonuses can expect the normal rules to apply to eDGC purchases to hit the bonus.

At least, that's for new orders going forward. Anyone with glitchy orders from earlier in the week seeming them suddenly credit?

One more target circle bonus for today. This time, it was spend 120, get 15. My pre-redcard total was $125, actual total was $118.75, another order of eDGC

Bonus properly credited as soon as the emails came.

So, I think we can officially confirm that the glitch is over and those using the Circle Week bonuses can expect the normal rules to apply to eDGC purchases to hit the bonus.

At least, that's for new orders going forward. Anyone with glitchy orders from earlier in the week seeming them suddenly credit?
Nope

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest