NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Yep, okay I own that.

To all,
Have you in the past been able to get this to work on gift cards with a PayPal offer plus a cc offer? I know the cc will show 5% cb but not PayPal statement. That would be a real sweet deal if possible.
I’m going to give it a try tomorrow and report back

The 10% off giftcards.com gift of gifts is back for those who missed it.

"Promo code GCGC10 valid 9/30/2024 - 10/5/2024 for 10% off the purchase of up to three $100 Giftcards.com gift cards at Giftcards.com while supplies last. Promo code GCGC10 is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers."

So note that you can buy a maximum of 3 gift cards and they must be purchased in one order; if you buy only one $100 gift card you will not be able to use the promo code again to buy 2 more.

Also, it seems (at least on my account) that if you used the promo code on the original deal it is not allowing you to use the promo code again this time.
Looks like my Citi card has a 4% back offer on giftcards.com as well. Can you buy disney gift cards with it?

Hm, so I purchased a $100 giftcards egift and used PayPal (with my Chase Freedom) to purchase so I'd get 5% back as well - but the order was placed "on hold" according to my order status. Its been that way for about 30 minutes now - anyone have this happen and know how long it takes before the order is fulfilled?

EDIT: Looks like after about 45 minutes the order was fulfilled.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 10/01/24

1727806250167.png
Food City
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $35
  • Includes: ACE Hardware, Belk, Macys, Ulta Beauty and Zillions
  • Limit two promotions, per customer, per day and must be in a single transaction.
  • Note the Warning on Zillions GC, please read Post #55
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 10/02/24 – 10/08/24.

Giant Eagle Weekly ad

Is this really a deal on gift cards? I mean, would you buy a gc to get a free greeting card? From Post #1, Choice is considered a Travel related gc.

1727806654697.png

Choice/One4All Online Exchange Gift Cards:
  • One4All Weekend Vibes: Includes Lyft and Southwest
  • One4All Thank You: Includes Chevron/Texaco Gas Station and Grubhub

1727807244532.png

H-E-B
Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Card​
Includes: Brinker, Chipotle, Domino's, Gap, Panera and Whataburger​
Offer valid 10/02/24 - 10/08/24.​

1727807932135.png
1727807942196.png

Publix
  • Buy $50 Gas Card with a $50 Grocery Purchase & Get $10 Off
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
  • Offer good only at your Publix locations in Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 10/02/24 - 10/08/24.

Adding onto that…I got a $10 off $100 coupon in my BJs app today, good thru October 6th. No restriction on what it can be used on. I’ve used this type of coupon on gift cards in the past.

Thanks for posting! Does it say in-warehouse and/or online?

This should be added to BJ's Warehouse:
  • $10 off $100 coupon
  • Valid in-warehouse and online.
  • Limit 1 per member
  • YMMV, Offer was found in the BJ's App
  • Note, this type of coupon should work on gift cards.
  • Expires 10/06/24. Post #646 :thumbsup2 @focusondisney
I was able to use this yesterday in store at BJ's. I had about $55 in merch and added a $100 DGC and got the $10 off.

I am now waiting for my my next $20 reward to hit my account which is the fall stock up deal of spend $100 get $20 or spend $200 get $50. It ends 10-4 and will hit my account on 10-10. I didn't need enough things to make the $200 spend this time. On related note I now have 10 tubes of toothpaste as my original 5 were not in clear view when I checked the closet while making my list. :P

The 10% off giftcards.com gift of gifts is back for those who missed it.

"Promo code GCGC10 valid 9/30/2024 - 10/5/2024 for 10% off the purchase of up to three $100 Giftcards.com gift cards at Giftcards.com while supplies last. Promo code GCGC10 is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers."

So note that you can buy a maximum of 3 gift cards and they must be purchased in one order; if you buy only one $100 gift card you will not be able to use the promo code again to buy 2 more.

Also, it seems (at least on my account) that if you used the promo code on the original deal it is not allowing you to use the promo code again this time.
Has anyone figured out how to apply more than one card to an order. That is to say, I got 3 $100 cards and now I'm buying my DCG. I put one $300 card in my cart so I don't have to pay a bunch of shipping ($1.99) but it seems like I can't apply more than one giftcard.com gift card in a single order. Anyone seeing this too?

Post #4 Updated for Q4! Make sure you've activated all your quaterly categories!

Most interesting stuff is probably PayPal is a Q4 cat for Freedom Flex, Chase updated PYB for CSR and dropped warehouses but added insurance and utilities, and DoC is reporting another Lowes offer but different exp than prior offers

Last edited:
Looks like my Citi card has a 4% back offer on giftcards.com as well. Can you buy disney gift cards with it?

Has anyone figured out how to apply more than one card to an order. That is to say, I got 3 $100 cards and now I'm buying my DCG. I put one $300 card in my cart so I don't have to pay a bunch of shipping ($1.99) but it seems like I can't apply more than one giftcard.com gift card in a single order. Anyone seeing this too?
When you go under how to redeem, it says"

1. Use your eGift at checkout following the prompts for a gift card. Additional payment method can be used for purchase exceeding your gift card
  2. Receive your chosen Gift Card via email, text message, or mail to start shopping "

So it sounds to me like you have to use a different payment method for any purchase exceeding your balance.

So if you are buying a gift card that is only available for shipping (like Disney), you will have to pay the $1.99 shipping fee for each card.

Anybody ever run into issues when trying to charge the full balance of a WDW ticket onto a gift card? We wound up buying a 2 day ticket direct from WDW because it was cheaper than other 3rd parties (factoring in a 10% DGC discount).

When my DGC covered the entire amount of the transaction- it wouldn’t go through. It kept giving me this error:

"An error occurred while processing your order. Please try again later."
"There was an issue processing your Disney Gift Card. Please remove it and try adding it again."

The gift card showed a full $950+ balance on disneygiftcard.com, so I know the card was valid.

I was getting pretty frustrated, so I re-structured the transaction such that I paid a small balance ($13) with a regular credit card. That went through without a hitch.

I wonder if it’s a fraud protection thing where they want a normal CC attached if the transaction is over a certain amount…I am just going to plan on charging a small amount to my CC when I buy tickets in the future.

Normally - I would buy from UT but it was almost $200 price difference factoring in the gift card discount.

I ran into the same damn issue tonight. I had a $325 gift card and was trying to buy a ticket for about $327. I tried to pay off the extra $2 with a credit card, but it still wasn’t happy.

I don’t know what the magic number is, but I adjusted the gift card payment down to $300 and put $27 on my credit card. That seemed to work. I initially tried $315 and $12, but it didn’t like that either.

I should burn up the remaining $25 when buying lightning lane but I’m holding off on buying any more gift cards until I make sure that works!

I don’t think I am gonna bother with gift cards for tickets in the future. It was only worth it this time because we are doing 2 days. I’ve never had a hard time using them for DCL payments, onboard credit or hotel payments…just the theme park tickets!

Last edited:
I ran into the same damn issue tonight. I had a $325 gift card and was trying to buy a ticket for about $327. I tried to pay off the extra $2 with a credit card, but it still wasn’t happy.

I don’t know what the magic number is, but I adjusted the gift card payment down to $300 and put $27 on my credit card. That seemed to work. I initially tried $315 and $12, but it didn’t like that either.

I should burn up the remaining $25 when buying lightning lane but I’m holding off on buying any more gift cards until I make sure that works!

I don’t think I am gonna bother with gift cards for tickets in the future. It was only worth it this time because we are doing 2 days. I’ve never had a hard time using them for DCL payments, onboard credit or hotel payments…just the theme park tickets!
Just call next time you want to use gc for theme park tickets.

Annnnnnddddddd....

I'm grateful I waited a day to book. Just got a Chase Offer for Chase Travel on my Sapphire Preferred and Freedom cards.

Chase Travel: $100 Off bookings with Chase Travel when you spend $500 or more
Expires 10/31/24

Thankfully I got it on my Sapphire Preferred so I have an excellent stack planned here..
Hotel booking for $650
- $100 Chase Offer
- $50 Sapphire credit for Chase Travel hotel booking
+ 10K bonus points for Chase bonus offer on hotel
+ 5x the points for booking through the portal
Do you think it will stack? I got the 100 and 20k offer on same card.

Would it be better to get one of those visa gift cards and add them to a phone wallet? this is what I am thinking of doing but not sure if it will work, there are maintenance costs if you don't use them right away

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest