• Includes: Taco Bell and Subway
    • Limit 2 with Rite Aid Rewards
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/22/24 - 9/28/24.

This post has been revised 9/19/24.

1726681457275.png

ShopRite
  • Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Your Next Shopping Order
  • Includes: Retail therapy, Fun & fabulous, On the Run, Treat Yourself, Happy Birthday, Happy B-day, Game & Grub, Happy Moments, Food & Laughs.
  • Maryland: Valid 9/20/24 - 9/26/24
  • Outside Maryland: Valid 9/22/24 - 9/28/24.

Last edited:
1726682195671.png

Walgreens
  • Buy TWO Fandango Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
  • Must buy TWO and include Walgreens gift card
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 9/22/24 - 9/28/24.

View attachment 896006

ShopRite
Buy $?? Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Your Next Shopping Order
Includes: Fun & Fabulous, Food & Laughs, Retail Therapy, Let's Eat, ???
Offer valid 9/22/24 - 9/28/24.

Hopefully those who shop here can fill in the missing info as it's too hard for me to read.
Offer valid on Let’s eat, Retail therapy, Fun & fabulous, On the Run, Treat Yourself, Happy Birthday, Happy B-day, Game & Grub, Happy Moments, Food & Laughs.

So I have been waiting until I had a resolution to write this post and finally after 2 months I can.

On July 13, I purchased a laptop from Office Depot using $73.50 in Office Depot Rewards, $250 in Office Depot gift cards, and the last $3.50 on my credit card. A few hours after placing the order, OD emailed me that the laptop was out of stock and the order was cancelled. The $3.50 they did not charge to my credit card. The $73.50 in rewards I was successfully able to get reissued by calling the rewards department (although it did take 5 days from the time I called them until it was reissued).

And then came the gift card fiasco. Over the last 2 months, I called 11 different times to try to get them to refund the gift cards. I got transferred to supervisors, promises that someone would get back to me 5 different times (no one ever did), on 4 different occasions they transferred me to the phone number on the back of the gift card and those people transferred me right back to OD customer service. (The phone number on the OD gift cards goes to an outside company which doesn't service Office Depot anymore - it seems like OD dropped them to save money although almost every customer service agent at OD didn't seem to know this - one supervisor even told me straight out that that was the only phone number they had for gift card customer service.)

Finally, after 2 months and over 6 hours of phone calls with them, someone finally refunded the money back onto the gift cards. Although they didn't even bother to let me know it was refunded - I only found out because I decided to check the balance one more time before calling them again and miraculously the money was back on it.

So I would highly recommend to everyone to NEVER buy an Office Depot gift card (I'm not talking about 3rd party gift cards in an OD store, I am talking about Office Depot's own gift card.)

I guess this would go in line with the rumors that Office Depot is over a billion dollars in debt and on the verge of bankruptcy. It is why I am using up their gift cards immediately and not holding onto them.

Idk why but it just feels like a good time to remind everyone buying DGCs off of sites like Raise is a great way to get your DGCs locked down for fraud. If you didn't buy the DGC direct from a merchant/personally know who you're buying from odds are very good it's stolen. When it's reported to Disney they will freeze every gc the funds have every been transferred to and you will have a nightmare unfreezing, and maybe won't get your funds back at all.

Idk why but it just feels like a good time to remind everyone buying DGCs off of sites like Raise is a great way to get your DGCs locked down for fraud. If you didn't buy the DGC direct from a merchant/personally know who you're buying from odds are very good it's stolen. When it's reported to Disney they will freeze every gc the funds have every been transferred to and you will have a nightmare unfreezing, and maybe won't get your funds back at all.

Yea, I’m glad that advice got taken down.

Some casual googling shows that raise doesn’t work out well for a lot of people

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/raise.com

https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/gift-cards/gcx-0654-88432988

The deals aren’t even that good. Lol…2% off? Come on man!

I was able to buy 5 more $200 for $190 e-Disney GFC’s on Sam’s Club again. It’s a limit of 5 and I have purchased them back in July, not sure if my time “reset” but might be worth a shot for folks to try. I went back to try again and it says there is a limit of 5.

DoC reporting Chase/BoA/etc offer of 10% back at Sheraton. Minimum spend $100, max cashback $57.00, exp 10/22

Dolphin is a Sheraton. Also, you can call and pay ahead of time if you have a balance due on arrival. I did this on my last trip as I had an offer expiring before my trip. The in-house team had no issues applying an early payment and it showed properly on my folio when my stay was over.

Offer valid on Let’s eat, Retail therapy, Fun & fabulous, On the Run, Treat Yourself, Happy Birthday, Happy B-day, Game & Grub, Happy Moments, Food & Laughs.

Great! Thank you.

ShopRite
  • Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Your Next Shopping Order
  • Includes: Retail therapy, Fun & fabulous, On the Run, Treat Yourself, Happy Birthday, Happy B-day, Game & Grub, Happy Moments, Food & Laughs.
  • Maryland: Valid 9/20/24 - 9/26/24
  • Outside Maryland: Valid 9/22/24 - 9/28/24.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest