My appologies....

Smothered, scattered, mangled, dangled, strangled, and spaghettied.

I let it fly in the breeze,gets caught in the trees,
a home for the fleas in my hair.
A home for the fleas, a hive for the buzz'n bee's....

Ain't real sure bout them lyrics,,it's been a long time ago.

There aint no word
that cant be heard
for the beauty and the splendor and the wonder of my HAIR
HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR...

Growing, flowing....
Loooong as I can grow my hair

Wow....I havent heard that since I was like 10...and I think I still know every word!!!

That was one of the biggest hits that came out that year,,and the only hit the Cowsills (think thats how to spell it?) ever had. They were like the answer to the Osmonds. ( thats why they never made it:rotfl2: )

My brother, 8 yrs older than me....had a great .45 collection, that was one of my favorites in it. That and...

I dont like spiders and snakes
But that aint what it takes
to love me
Like I wanna be loved by you

which might possibly have been one of the stupidest songs ever written, but it was bouncy.

Of coarse "Convoy" and "The Streak" were right up there too.

That was one of the biggest hits that came out that year,,and the only hit the Cowsills (think thats how to spell it?) ever had. They were like the answer to the Osmonds. ( thats why they never made it:rotfl2: )

Didn't they have another song---Indian Reservation??? or something like that. I hate to date myself, but I'll probably have to pull out my old records and check out all their songs now.

My brother, 8 yrs older than me....had a great .45 collection, that was one of my favorites in it. That and...

I dont like spiders and snakes
But that aint what it takes
to love me
Like I wanna be loved by you

which might possibly have been one of the stupidest songs ever written, but it was bouncy.

Of coarse "Convoy" and "The Streak" were right up there too.

I"m trying to remember that song. Was that By Melanie---the song about roller skates?? And of course, Convoy and The Streak were BIG Hits back then which inspired all kind of foolishness. As a matter of fact, The Streak had a big impact on my high school graduation.

Didn't they have another song---Indian Reservation??? or something like that. I hate to date myself, but I'll probably have to pull out my old records and check out all their songs now.

Wasn't that Paul Revere and the Raiders?

Wasn't that Paul Revere and the Raiders?

Absolutely not!!! I know all their songs (I Think) and I just saw them in Branson.( That's where old music groups go to give their kids jobs) I still have the Twinkie Paul Revere (the original band member--not from "one if by land....hope I have my history right) threw into the audience.

Sorry PNan...........

Indian Reservation

I would have responded sooner, but I was enjoying the video. They were all still so young. I can't believe I got them confused with the Cowsills! I jjust saw them perform that song in Branson. My only excuse is its been a bad summer. (Can you believe how young Jim Stafford was in that video? I think I remember that from The jim stafford show)

Ya really wanna weaken some brain cells? YouTube "Run Joey Run", "Billy Dont Be a Hero" "The Night Chicago Died" and "Seasons In The Sun"...you might be able to find links to all of them on the same page!!!! Man...as much great music came out of the 70s...they had some real crap too, didnt they.....whats sad is I know the words to all those songs...if only I could delete all that from my memory and use the empty space for evil world domination!!

Ya really wanna weaken some brain cells? YouTube "Run Joey Run", "Billy Dont Be a Hero" "The Night Chicago Died" and Seasons In The Son"...you might be able to find links to all of them on the same page!!!! Man...as much great music came out of the 70s...they had some real crap too, didnt they.....whats sad is I know the words to all those songs...if only I could delete all that from my memory and use the empty space for evil world domination!!

Its not all bad knowing all the words. My kids had to listen to me sing all those songs up until they went to college. Guess what they picked for their fine arts course in college-----History of Rock & roll. They both aced it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter