I cannot thank you enough for your live reports and your support on this thread! It's been a pleasure having you here. Are you all set with your itinerary for Sept 1st party?
I think we are. Still recovering from last night. Slept in this morning and just took a 3-hour nap. If DD can't handle it on Sept 1, I will ditch her and have the party fun to myself!! :hyper:

Updated itinerary:
4:00 get wristband
4:10 line up for Jack & Sally
5:35 line up for 7 Dwarves if DD is interested or have QS dinner

The rest of the night depends on what DD wants to do. No solid plan for now. Just hope weather on Friday is as good as Tuesday.
Have fun all party goers this Friday!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where exactly to pick up wristbands at Philharmagic? Is it to the left of the FP entrance? Thank you.

Last edited:
Been lurking like crazy on this and finally decided to just take the plunge and sign up. I can't say how invaluable all of this thread is.
It will be me (25/f) and my boyfriend (24/m). I've been to Disney countless times. He's been three times, in the four years we've been together LOL. This is a super quick trip to check out Pandora, the party, and the Food and Wine Fest. He loves Halloween. We'll be at the Sunday Sept. 24 party.
3:15 - 3:30 -> arrive at MK
4:00 - 4:15 -> enter park, get wristbands at entrances (does this mean we have to take the bypass though?)
4:15 - 4:45 -> FP+ Space Mountain (4-5)
4:45 - 5:00 -> head over to Big Thunder, stopping for photos along the way (probably an overestimate of time)
5:00 - 5:30 -> FP+ Big Thunder (5-6)
5:30 - 6:00 -> Dinner at Pecos Bills
6:10 - ?:?? -> Pooh and friends Meet and Greet (this is only characters we really want to meet)
?:?? - 8:30 -> Rides, photos, ToT etc (flex time)
8:30 - 10:30 -> Parade, Hallowishes from near Caseys with ice cream, candy, treats, plus one of us going to get the ornament from Emporium
10:30 - midnight -> Rides, photos, ToT, any characters we find that are short
midnight -> Sandershow show, photos on the way out.
Thanks in advanced!

7:00-8:00 PM - Double back towards HM for Photos Pass pics
-Floating Tombstone - This has not been reported being available this year, but Poison Apple has been.
The floating tombstone shot was by Little Mermaid last year; the Skeleton Dance shot is there this year.

Magic shots by HM include the lantern by the entrance and hearse at the end.

9:30-10:00 Haunted Mansion & (Magic Shots)
10:00- 10:15 Get ready for Hallowishes

Is this too much for the first party?
The line for HM will be 15-20 minutes, at minimum. Plus ride time, this won't leave you any time for magic shots there. Budget an hour if you want to do the ride and both photo ops.

Where are you planning to watch Hallowishes from? If amywhere, 15 minutes is enough time to grab a spot. But if you want a prime spot, you'll need to secure a spot by 9:30.

That makes me sad! I was looking forward to meeting all 3 from one line :/

Yes, I am waiting for more updates from additional parties to adjust my plan, but if lines continue to be split, we'll have to pick and choose. :( . Or risk throwing off our whole plan.

Ugh I woke up Monday and I couldn't move my left side - arm, neck and back. I went to small injuries unit and found out its soft tissue damage (Was only me and two other people in there, shortest wait ever). I'm doing much better but that was almost 3 days wasted.

I'm so sorry to hear that! So scary! Glad you are feeling a little better now. I think the Jungle Cruise costume sound super cute!

The part I'm most concerned about is what time we should leave POR.

What kind of room did you book? You can put in a request for close to transportation, but this only helps you if your room is ready. The main lobby is close to the main bus stop.

First Parade
4:00-5:20 PM - Jack and Sally M&G
-Tag Team: Purchase popcorn bucket - These might be for sale starting at 7pm, we just don't have enough confirmation and I too would keep my eye on this. Location: Frontierland near Westward Ho Cart at the Maple Popcorn Cart.

Will keep an eye out for this. I saw a post that they're on the popcorn carts. The pumpkins are cute, but I just want the standard bucket one.

5:30-6:50 PM - 7 Dwarfs M&G - This will be a long wait once you get there you'll know.
Back up plan: This is the perfect time to get in line for any character who come out at 7pm

Good idea! I'll double check the PDF and see who DD would like to see!

7:00-8:00 PM - Double back towards HM for Photos Pass pics
-Floating Tombstone - This has not been reported being available this year, but Poison Apple has been.

I knew that‍♀️ I'll update it tonight or tomorrow.

UPDATE:

I've worked on the following itineraries: @dolewhipdreams , @JenniferinFL , @1GoldenSun , @MissMaryQC and @HillsboroHoppers please start finalizing your plans.

I will be working @Alicialee05 , @wenpop , @Neverbeast @Lesley Wake & @Vintage princess
on Sept. 2nd & 3rd please be ready.

I am still sewing costumes for me and my family. Have a great night!

You are a super woman! Your help has been invaluable in this process. I know your fam will have awesome costumes and a blast at the party! ❤️

I'm so sorry to hear that! So scary! Glad you are feeling a little better now. I think the Jungle Cruise costume sound super cute!

Thanks, I had my window open last night and as its near me the drop in temperature again has not help this morning, going into work to see how I do. The nurse said I would be good for Disney but if I'm not ok begining of the week I'll go see a chiropractor to be on the safe side. I move items in a warehouse/restack shelves for my job so taking it easy today.

Thanks, I had my window open last night and as its near me the drop in temperature again has not help this morning, going into work to see how I do. The nurse said I would be good for Disney but if I'm not ok begining of the week I'll go see a chiropractor to be on the safe side. I move items in a warehouse/restack shelves for my job so taking it easy today.
Take care and have a speedy recovery!

All of this info is great!! Thank you!

Anyone know the earliest you can pick up the SOTMK card? And can we get one per person attending the party? My kids are obsessed with that game and we've never gotten a special card before! It'll blow their minds :-)

DH and I will be doing MNSSHP the day we get in on 9/10. I think by the time we get checked in to our resort and then over to MK it will probably be about 5:30-ish.
Thanks all!

We're on the same schedule! Looking forward to bumping into you at the party - with 3000 of our other closest friends.

All of this info is great!! Thank you!

Anyone know the earliest you can pick up the SOTMK card? And can we get one per person attending the party? My kids are obsessed with that game and we've never gotten a special card before! It'll blow their minds :-)
Yes, 1 per person. As soon as you have your wristband you can collect your card. We always grab them on our way in so we don't forget!

Think we could do Jack and Sally then jump in line for Moana?
If Moana continues to come out at 5:45, I suspect her line will start forming at 4. You may be in for quite a wait by the time you leave J&S, even if you are one of the first through. You'll need to keep an eye on when she starts meeting over the next few parties to see if this is a viable option.

My itinerary looks great (with the exception of being 30 minutes late for BBB, haha), but let's assume that I CAN'T get my BBB appointment moved to a more convenient time/location.

If we wanted to time meeting Moana at 7:45, with her coming out at 5:45, what time do you think we should get in line? This assumes a 5:15 (or earlier) check in for a 5:30 BBB appointment with my DH holding the spot in line while we're in the boutique. Hopefully allowing 2 1/2 hours from check in is giving BBB enough wiggle room if they are running behind.

If Moana continues to come out at 5:45, I suspect her line will start forming at 4. You may be in for quite a wait by the time you leave J&S, even if you are one of the first through. You'll need to keep an eye on when she starts meeting over the next few parties to see if this is a viable option.

That's what I thought. I'm trying to figure a second meet for us. J&S are top priority and DD wanted to meet the Dwarfs, but I'm really not thinking that's possible, considering recent reports. We have one party before ours on the 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter