• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

At the last minute we have decided to add on the party. We can go Sunday Oct 1 or Tuesday, Oct 3. Which would be better for lower crowds?

I just updated this juicy morsel on Post #4
There were rumors that this Specialty Bucket was being sold starting at 7pm, I'm not sure this is true so that has not been added to the post. Hopefully we'll know more locations tomorrow and what time we can purchase them.
Thank you for your help. This bucket has now become a priority. It is amazing what can motivate you at times.

We aren't dressing up. We are pooh size and will barely make it in the heat in regular clothes :rotfl2:pooh:
December/January are the only months I've ever been. Going in October is to fulfill my dream of attending MNSSHP & getting a pic w/ the 7 Dwarfs.

We are pooh sized too and instead of costumes I am disbounding the Nightmare Before Christmas. My dress that i ordered from Hot Topic came in today. It's a little too large so now I need to find someone to alter it. I think disbounding is totally doable in the Florida heat. I am getting totally stoked for our party!

How do we meet Moana?

Haha. I've updated my itinerary with one scenario for meeting Moana and arriving 30 minutes late to BBB. I'll update again later if I'm able to move the BBB appointment or if I get feedback that you cannot arrive late to BBB or that arriving late would wreck the rest of my itinerary. The CM I spoke to this morning did say to get to BBB "as soon as I could" when I explained that we were trying to meet Moana at 5:45 and asked her how late we could be. She didn't act like there was a hard cutoff for when we would get booted for our reservation, but I obviously don't want to miss out, because DD really, really wants to do BBB, more than Moana.

@FoxC63 would you mind at least reviewing the format of my itinerary when you get a chance? I know you're working on September parties now. I've tried to add things like wristband pickup location, where we hope to view each parade/show, who will be doing tag team to get snacks and meals, etc.

I edited my plan based on everyone's suggestions. We will be at the party 2 weeks from today on Sept 12th!!!!! Could you give me your opinion when you have time @FoxC63 Thanks!

I will do my best to get the September Itineraries done by this week. Here's the schedule:

dolewhipdreams #342 - Party Date: 9/1
AngelDisney #583:
JenniferinFL #1015

MissMaryQC #372 - Party Date: 9/7
HillsboroHoppers #1071

Alicialee05 #1057 - Party Date: 9/10

Neverbeast #565 - Party Date: 9/12
Lesley Wake #818:
Vintage princess #

Cast members are directing people in to 2 lines to meet Donald, Daisy and Minnie - Donald and Daisy in one and Minnie in the other

That makes me sad! I was looking forward to meeting all 3 from one line :/

We stayed by Casey's Corner the whole time and it wa perfect for the parade and fireworks.
How early did you get to your spot in front of Casey's? That's where I'm thinking of watching it.

We will be at 2 Parties,

1st Party Sept 10, 2017

Is this too much for the first party?

4:00-4:08 Pick up Wrist Bands - allow at least 15 minutes, lines do form and sometimes the CM'S don't have the area set up. Which changes the rest of your plan.
4:08-4:30 Mickey PhilharMagic
4:40-5:30 Liberty Tree Tavern - list the time of your actual ADR
5:40-5:50 Treats at Sleepy Hollow

Your Itinerary has been posted on the Main Page. Very nice work, clean and easy to read. Thank you!

I will do my best to get the September Itineraries done by this week. Here's the schedule:

dolewhipdreams #342 - Party Date: 9/1
AngelDisney #583:
JenniferinFL #1015

MissMaryQC #372 - Party Date: 9/7
HillsboroHoppers #1071

Alicialee05 #1057 - Party Date: 9/10

Neverbeast #565 - Party Date: 9/12
Lesley Wake #818:
Vintage princess #

#1028 Thank you sooo much!!

Arrive at Magic Kingdom around noon 9/1/2017. (We're local AP holders, spouse works an early half shift) I have fastpasses.
12:20-1:20 FP Tinkerbell
2:00-3:00 FP Rapunzel and Tiana?
3:00 FP Cinderella and Elena? (Might have these backwards.. lol) Planning to arrive at 2:55 for 3 pm fastpass. Hopefully out around 3:30 bathroom, freshen up, snack, relax while keeping an eye on wristband distribution at Philharmagic.
4-ish line up for Jack and Sally. Depending on line, possibly send spouse out on quest to find desserts at Sleepy Hollow and Liberty Square Market (Jack and haunted mansion theme desserts)
5:-6ish Make big decision. Moana OR 7 dwarfs OR Cruella. Probably will be 7 dwarfs. Last night daughter (age 6) was really excited about meeting Moana but then this morning she said she doesn't care if we meet her. So, fickle kids mood will dictate. I really want to meet Cruella- but, end of the night might be fine too. If 7 dwarfs line is already crazy and Cruella line is better that may make decision for us. My goal is to be out of major lines around 7 or a bit after when the party officially starts.
7 Head to adventure land and wing it. From 7 on I just want to go from one land to another systematically and just do whatever has reasonable lines in terms of characters and candy. I think we will aim to catch the first parade in case rain ruins the second one. I don't really want to jump back and forth from land to land like we usually do.

9/1/2017
Arrive at Magic Kingdom around noon
12:20-1:20 FP Tinkerbell FP time?
1:25-150 _________
2:00-3:00 FP Rapunzel and Tiana FP time?
3:00- FP Cinderella and Elena FP time?
3:50-4:15 Wristband Locations close to you - Pick one
  • Adventureland – Tortuga Tavern
  • Fantasyland – Fantasy Faire
4:20-5:40 Jack and Sally - Lets say their meet starts at 5:20
---Tag Team:
Send spouse for desserts at Sleepy Hollow and Liberty Square Market (Jack and haunted mansion theme desserts)
5:40-7:20 Moana OR 7 dwarfs
---Tag Team:
---Tag Team:
7:20-8:40 ____________ Fill in
8:45-9:35 9:15 Boo Parade @ Frontierland
---Tag Team:
---Tag Team:
9:45-10:15 Cruella
Watch HallowWishes in Fantasyland, it's different but a great view.

If all you have is one request and it's meeting Cruella make time for it this year. You never know when Disney will exchange her. :furious:

The party patrol was far from us at Casey's. They were down closer to the park exit end of Main.

We got our spot in front of Casey's at 8 but I think you could go a little later.

I waited about 15 minutes for Jafar. The Aladdin line was barely moving so we skipped it. Met Jack Sparrow right before midnight. DD went trick or treating in the Tiki Room around 11:30 and filled her whole bag.

Would y'all mind critiquing my itinerary for MNSSHP? My date is 9/1 and I'm a total MNSSHP newbie so advice is appreciated! This party will just be two adults.

8:00am-2:00pm MK day
2:00-3:30 return to CBR to get dressed for party
3:15-3:30 Arrive @ MK (via resort bus)
4:15-4:35 Meet Ariel
4:30-6:00 any rides (whatever we can get FPs for)
6:00-7:30 Daisy/Donald (tag team for dinner while in line)
(check out Minnie's line after if it's not too long)
7:30-8:30 meet Belle & Gaston (Change from Eric/Ariel. We'll fit them in if time)
8:30-9:35 Get a pumpkin Mickey waffle (be still my heart) (we'll see if we need to tag team this while in line for Belle/Gaston. Line will ~hopefully~ not be terribly long)
9:45-10:30 Find a spot and watch HalloWishes (in front of Casey's if room)
10:30-11:30 Find a spot for and watch Boo to You (near Casey's as well)
Midnight: Hocus Pocus

**Added note: tag team when possible for photopass/trick or treat/etc

I don't understand, do you not have FP's on your party tickets?
4:30-6:00 any rides (whatever we can get FPs for)

Two posts covered times for Donald & Daisy:
6:20- 7:10 Donald & Daisy Post 1186
7:15- 7:55 Donald & Daisy Post 1177

CHANGES!

DH is afraid DD will be pooped and crabby if we wait for the second parade, not sure I agree, but I've thrown this together, just in case. Below are two plans, one for the first parade and one for the second.

Our party date is Thursday September 7th. DD will be dressed as Danny, I'll be Max and DH will be Winifred Sanderson, all at DD's request. Here's what we've got:

First Parade

3:15 PM - Take the boat over to MK
4:00-5:20 PM - Jack and Sally M&G
-Tag Team: Purchase popcorn bucket/HM FP 4:10-5:10 PM
-Tag Team: Treats from Sleepy Hollow/purchase party pin(s)
5:30-6:50 PM - 7 Dwarfs M&G *Check line, if it's nuts we will skip this and ride Barnstormer then shop.
-Tag Team: FP Barnstormer 5:30-6:30 PM
-Tag Team: Start some Trick-or-Treating; Pete’s Silly Sideshow
7:00-8:00 PM - Double back towards HM for Photos Pass pics
-Floating Tombstone
-Grim Grinning Ghosts
-Hitchhiking Ghosts - IF near Liberty Square; may not make it back towards Splash
8:05-8:30 PM - Trick-or-treat through Adventureland into Frontierland
8:35 PM - Find a spot near Casey’s for the first parade
-Tag Team: Treats/food
-Tag Team: Main Street Photo Pass??
9:15 PM - First Parade
9:40 PM - Grab a spot near Walt’s Statue for Fireworks
10:15 PM - Hallowishes
10:45 PM - Hocus Pocus Castle Show

*At that point we will evaluate DD’s mood, if she’s still going we’ll hit the dance party in Tomorrowland, if it’s going this year, then ride some rides until midnight. If she’s cranky, or asleep, lol, we’ll head out.

Second Parade
3:15 PM - Take the boat over to MK
-Tag Team: Purchase popcorn bucket/HM FP 4:10-5:10 PM
-Tag Team: Treats from Sleepy Hollow/purchase party pin(s)
5:30-6:50 PM - 7 Dwarfs M&G *Check line, if it's nuts we will skip this and ride Barnstormer then shop.
-Tag Team: FP Barnstormer 5:30-6:30 PM
-Tag Team: Start some Trick-or-Treating; Pete’s Silly Sideshow
7:00-7:15 - Head towards Tomorrowland for Dance party??
7:20-7:45 - Cross hub towards Adentureland for PP locations
-Boo to You Waltz Dancers
7:50-8:30 PM - Trick-or-treat through Adventureland into Frontierland*
8:40-9:00 PM - PP of Hitchhiking Ghosts near Splash/Liberty Square?? (after the parade passes)
9:15-9:30 PM - PP of Grim Grinning Ghosts near Haunted Mansion
9:40 PM - Grab a spot near Walt Statue for Fireworks
-Tag Team: Treats/Food
10:15 PM - Hallowishes
10:30-11:00 PM - MS on Main Street; as many as possible
11:00 PM - Stay near the bakery for the second parade. Will likely duck out right after.
*maybe try for a ride on Pirates during the first parade?

First Parade

-Tag Team: Purchase popcorn bucket - These might be for sale starting at 7pm, we just don't have enough confirmation and I too would keep my eye on this. Location: Frontierland near Westward Ho Cart at the Maple Popcorn Cart.

5:30-6:50 PM - 7 Dwarfs M&G - This will be a long wait once you get there you'll know.
Back up plan: This is the perfect time to get in line for any character who come out at 7pm

7:00-8:00 PM - Double back towards HM for Photos Pass pics
-Floating Tombstone - This has not been reported being available this year, but Poison Apple has been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter