I'm also thinking that if we choose to keep the 5:30 appointment and are lining up try to time a 7:45 M&G with Moana, I will alter my itinerary to allow for going through the bypass to pick up wristbands so that my DD can have that little party kickoff first thing and get candy.

So, we have two scenarios:

1. Can't reschedule BBB, DH waits in line for a long time so that we can hopefully meet Moana after BBB is done, and pick up wristbands on Main St to go through the bypass as soon as we're done with 7DMT (FP 4:05-5:05). This scenario is not currently outlined in my itinerary.

2. Reschedule BBB to 10/11 AM or 6-6:30 PM, itinerary would pretty much remain unchanged except for arriving to MK earlier than planned or removing the note about being "late" to BBB, because we would then be on time.

Time will tell which one we can do.

That's what I thought. I'm trying to figure a second meet for us. J&S are top priority and DD wanted to meet the Dwarfs, but I'm really not thinking that's possible, considering recent reports. We have one party before ours on the 7th.
J&S then the dwarfs is totally doable. Lots of folks do these 2 back to back.

Maybe send 1 person to the dwarf line and 1 to Moana then make a judgement call based on how the 2 lines look?

J&S then the dwarfs is totally doable. Lots of folks do these 2 back to back.

Maybe send 1 person to the dwarf line and 1 to Moana then make a judgement call based on how the 2 lines look?

I thought so initially, that we could do both, but I'm hearing 2 1/2 hour waits for 7Dwarfs, and there is no way DD, or DH for that matter, will survive that, even if we switch off. Maybe I could have DH head to 7Dwarfs while DD and I check out Moana. I just can't let DD see that it's Moana, cause we will have to do it, no matter what. Three year olds, ya know?!

I just need to chill a bit too; I tend to over plan.

I have no party must do's besides the Parade, Fireworks, and Trick or Treating. I love to see all the awesome costumes people come up with. I'll jump on a few rides and maybe hop in a Meet line if it looks doable.

Party Date = Tuesday, October 3rd, 2 Adults, a 15yo girl (stepD), and a 5yo girl (DD)

DD = Belle
The rest of us were going to Disney Bound, but now I'm thinking about just doing Halloween shirts, because DH and stepD give me funny looks when I try to explain Disney Bounding.

This party plan utilizes our current BBB appointment, which I hope to move back to 6:00 or up to 10/11 AM. This plan would have us arriving LATE to our BBB appointment, not sure how much of a grace period they allow. The CM I spoke with this morning when trying to reschedule just said to get there "as soon as we can" and they would work my daughter in, but I don't know if there is a hard cutoff when you lose your appointment. She asked me where we are meeting Moana, because she didn't even know she was at the Halloween party, lol. So I guess I helped a CM out today, haha.

11:30 - Leave Poly via Water Taxi or Ferry
12:00 - Enter MK with Park Ticket
12:10-12:35 - Me/DD, Meet Cinderella/Elena, FP 12:10-1:10
12:25-12:45 - DH/stepD, BTMM, FP 12:25-1:25
12:45 - Me/DD find a spot for FOF Parade (hub/near Main St, in front of Plaza Restaurant)
Tag Team - DH/stepD pick up QS lunch and bring it to parade spot
12:45-2:50 - FOF Parade (how long will it take the parade to circle the hub?)
3:00-3:25 - Me/DD, Meet Rapunzel/Tiana, FP 3:00-4:00
3:05-3:25 - DH/stepD, PotC, FP 3:05-4:05
3:25-3:35 - All get in line for wristband pickup at Tortuga Tavern
4:00 - Get wristbands at Tortuga Tavern
4:05 - I get in Moana M&G line
4:15-4:35 - Other 3, 7DMT, FP 4:05-5:05 (is 10 minutes enough time to walk to 7DMT?)
4:35-5:00 - DH/DD/stepD pick up snacks on the way back to Moana M&G line
5:00-5:50 - Wait on and meet Moana
5:50 - Me/DD Book it to BBB as fast as we can walk/stroll
6:00 - 8:30 - Me/DD BBB, Reserv. 5:30 (will they let us be this late?) (try to move to 6)
Tag Team - DH/stepD do whatever they want
8:00 - DH/stepD find spot for BTY/Hallowishes by Casey's Corner (will this work for both?) (I want to be able to see castle projections)
8:30-9:00 - Me/stepD pick up QS dinner/merch and bring it back to viewing spot
9:15 BTY Parade
10:15-10:30 Hallowishes
10:30-11:30 Trick or Treating (See Note 1 below)
11:30 - Find spot in Hub (in front of partners statue) for last Hocus Pocus show
12:00 Hocus Pocus

Note 1 - ToT Path 10:30-11:30...
-Leave Casey's Corner and head to Adventureland
-ToT at Jungle Cruise, Enchanted Tiki Room, and PotC Queue
-Circle around backside of Adventureland to Liberty Square
-ToT at Liberty Square Riverboat Landing
-Arrive at HM (DH/stepD will ride if line is short enough, watch "show" out front)
-Rapunzel Tower - Get lantern Magic Shot if line is short enough
-ToT at Pinocchio Village Haus, then Mickey's Philharmagic
-Walk through castle to hub for Hocus Pocus viewing

Note 2 - The only party merch I want will be the Halloween shirts. Where can I buy them? I can run buy them while we are waiting on BTY/Hallowishes while everyone else holds down our spots or grab them along the ToT trail.

Obviously this plan will work better if we can move BBB to 10/11 that morning or 6:00. If I absolutely CANNOT get BBB moved to an appropriate time and I can't be 30 minutes late for our appointment, then I will plan to arrive to BBB 30-45 minutes early hoping to get in a bit earlier and will have to figure out almost exactly what time DH/stepD need to get in line to meet Moana so that we can meet her when BBB is done. It will be tricky timing since I can't be sure exactly how long BBB will take. I would guess that we would need to be in line to meet Moana so that we will actually meet her between 7-7:30. We would probably aim for 7:30 because DD will be ok waiting for a little while and I would hate for DH/stepD to get in the line too early and we aren't done with BBB.

6:00 - 8:30 - Me/DD BBB, Reserv. 5:30 (will they let us be this late?) (try to move to 6) I'm sorry I really have no clue how BBB works but moving it to 6pm sounds like a good idea.
8:00 - DH/stepD find spot for BTY/Hallowishes by Casey's Corner I'm thinking 8:15 or 8:30
Halloween shirts. Where can I buy them? Emporium & Big Top
Your plan looks great! You really thought it out perfectly. Just make these adjustments and you're good to go! I'll take you off my list! :thumbsup2

Been lurking like crazy on this and finally decided to just take the plunge and sign up. I can't say how invaluable all of this thread is.
It will be me (25/f) and my boyfriend (24/m). I've been to Disney countless times. He's been three times, in the four years we've been together LOL. This is a super quick trip to check out Pandora, the party, and the Food and Wine Fest. He loves Halloween. We'll be at the Sunday Sept. 24 party.
3:15 - 3:30 -> arrive at MK
4:00 - 4:15 -> enter park, get wristbands at entrances (does this mean we have to take the bypass though?)
4:15 - 4:45 -> FP+ Space Mountain (4-5)
4:45 - 5:00 -> head over to Big Thunder, stopping for photos along the way (probably an overestimate of time)
5:00 - 5:30 -> FP+ Big Thunder (5-6)
5:30 - 6:00 -> Dinner at Pecos Bills
6:10 - ?:?? -> Pooh and friends Meet and Greet (this is only characters we really want to meet)
?:?? - 8:30 -> Rides, photos, ToT etc (flex time)
8:30 - 10:30 -> Parade, Hallowishes from near Caseys with ice cream, candy, treats, plus one of us going to get the ornament from Emporium
10:30 - midnight -> Rides, photos, ToT, any characters we find that are short
midnight -> Sandershow show, photos on the way out.
Thanks in advanced!

4:15 - 4:45 -> FP+ Space Mountain (4-5)
4:45 - 5:00 -> head over to Big Thunder, stopping for photos along the way (probably an overestimate of time) This is perfect for photo taking!
5:00 - 5:30 -> FP+ Big Thunder (5-6)
5:30 - 6:00 -> Dinner at Pecos Bills
6:10 - 7:20 -> Pooh and friends Meet and Greet (this is only characters we really want to meet)
7:25 - 8:30 -> Rides, photos, ToT etc (flex time)
8:30 - 10:30 -> Parade, Hallowishes from near Caseys

Perfect! You have been added to the Main Post!

Thanks, I had my window open last night and as its near me the drop in temperature again has not help this morning, going into work to see how I do. The nurse said I would be good for Disney but if I'm not ok begining of the week I'll go see a chiropractor to be on the safe side. I move items in a warehouse/restack shelves for my job so taking it easy today.

Super sorry to hear Bex, do take care. :hug:

CHANGES!

5:30-6:50 PM - 7 Dwarfs M&G *Check line, if it's nuts we will skip this and try for Cruella.

Many here have meet both characters in one evening, exactly the way you have it laid out. Stop double guessing yourself my friend you are good to go! Also if you choose to meet Cruella during this time frame it's going to be a very long wait as she comes out at 7pm. She would be a character I would meet later in the evening like 11pm + onward.

Last edited:
6:00 - 8:30 - Me/DD BBB, Reserv. 5:30 (will they let us be this late?) (try to move to 6) I'm sorry I really have no clue how BBB works but moving it to 6pm sounds like a good idea.
8:00 - DH/stepD find spot for BTY/Hallowishes by Casey's Corner I'm thinking 8:15 or 8:30
Halloween shirts. Where can I buy them? Emporium & Big Top
Your plan looks great! You really thought it out perfectly. Just make these adjustments and you're good to go! I'll take you off my list! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I'll make the adjustments! I feel like I just got an A in class, lol. :rotfl2::thanks:

The only way this plan changes is IF I can't move the BBB appointment, so I'll let you know closer to party day if I need another quick review if it has to be revised.

UPDATED
We're going on a Tuesday, Sept 12.

Travelers: me, DH, dd6 dd2.5 and Nana- 62 and celebrating beating cancer. She's probably got the best endurance of any of us.

** if we know lines/arrival for Moana is going to be more consistently like 2nd party, we will tag team the line at 4:30, one parent take kids to Rapunzel and cancel the dinner res. In which case:
4:30-6 Moana M&G tag team for Elena M&G and grabbing QS dinner

6:00-6:30 jungle cruise (hopefully w/FP
6:30-7 Pirates
7-8 Haunted mansion and magic shots (will everyone head here right at 7? Is it madness to plan this?)
8-8:30 tangled lantern shot and bathroom break
8:30-8:45 It's a small
World
8:45-9 ToT philharmagic
9-9:15 tag team each adult on task -get pumpkin waffles from sleepy hollow, get popcorn, find spot for parade in frontier land (near sleepy hollow?)
9:15-9:45 Parade
9:45 head to Casey's, find a spot for fireworks, tag team kids to bathrooms
10:00 watch hallowishes
10:30-11 carousel (youngest DD and nana will probably head home after this if they haven't already)
11-12ish any rides oldest wants- possibilities: space mountain, tea cups, Winnie the Pooh, dumbo or ToT through the circus if she wants
11:45/way out get SoMK card if didn't on entrance, shopping for ornament at emporium and/or Main Street magic shots/photopass in front of castle

8:30-9:35 9:15 Parade @ Frontierland (near Sleepy Hollow)
---Tag Team: Pumpkin Waffles @ sleepy Hollow, Popcorn @ Frontierland near Westward Ho Cart at the Maple Popcorn Cart
9:40-9:45 head to Casey's, find a spot for fireworks, tag team kids to bathrooms
9:35-10:15 10:15 Hallowishes @ Casey's
10:20- Fill this in

You should be good to go from here. :-)

So, after looking at the party map/guide again, I think my only option for dinner is going to be Casey's unless I want to walk really out of the way. Can you pick up QS at Tomorrowland Terrace if you aren't doing the dessert parties? It isn't listed as a dining option on the map, so I'm assuming you can't.

Or perhaps DD and I could hit up Sleepy Hollow on the way out of BBB. Something to think about. We'll be doing two QS meals in the park most likely unless we eat a really early lunch at the Poly before we head over to MK.

Now we have a second location - THANK YOU!!! Just to confirm, Main Street by entrance/exit?
We exited from Liberty Square to castle hub. I think I saw that in Liberty Square or its entrance. I will pay attention to them tomorrow at the party then report back.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter