MGM Swap ###All photos posted pg 14 - 17

Thanks! I did the cutting and hole poking, but it was DD's design, paper and harware selection. She did the ink and assembly. I showed her your comments and she is quite pleased with herself!

Group F

I am going to cover Happypooh's Sci-Fi car spot. I hope it is not a problem...I am using the billboard by the car for inspiration, rather than the car itself.

just got back yesterday........I'm okay with letting Susie have my swap stuff too. Bad post service :headache:

These still have not shown up...even as undeliverable back to me and the PO has not responded to my complaint. I have gotten materials together to make additional sets of all items. I guess I will have a marathon weekend.
Thanks for waiting on me.

I am checking in with you. I have to still finish up the muppets fountain. Work has been awful and they have been making me work crazy hours.:furious: Yesterday I worked from 8am until 6pm and then had to go back in at 11p to 7a. I hopefully will finish it tonight. When can I meet you to get this to you? I think I will have time in the evening on friday, or saturday. I thnk that I have to do a cookie booth for girl scouts, but I will PM you and let you know.
Cindy

I loved the Handy Manny too.

We got his pic the other week.

OOOHHHH lucky you! my ds would be in heaven if he say handy manny. he thinks he is handy manny. really he does. the other day he came in my room with a tool box, hat on, pencil behind the ear and said, "mommy, you break it we fix it!" gotta love him!

I am checking in with you. I have to still finish up the muppets fountain. Work has been awful and they have been making me work crazy hours.:furious: Yesterday I worked from 8am until 6pm and then had to go back in at 11p to 7a. I hopefully will finish it tonight. When can I meet you to get this to you? I think I will have time in the evening on friday, or saturday. I thnk that I have to do a cookie booth for girl scouts, but I will PM you and let you know.
Cindy

Sorry I missed this. I'll send you a pm.

Even after filing a complaint with the USPS - these have still not resurfaced.

I will be having a marathon scrap weekend so that they can go out on Monday.

Done
Group B 5 -4. High School Musical Pep Rally/ or HSM2:School’s Out!:

Group C1 5 -1. Star Tours:

Group F: Photo Ops 6 - 3. Singing in the Rain Umbrella:

Group G: Photo Ops 6 - 3. Big Coke Bottle:

Group H1 6 - 4. Incredibles, or Mr I or Mrs I or Frozone:

Group I: Characters 6 -6. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable:

To Be Completed:

All these titles are printed……I have to assemble and make second element

Group D 5 01. The Great Movie Ride:

Group E 5 -1. Backlot Tour:

Group H: Characters 6 -3. Power Rangers:

Group J “Lands” 6 -1. Hollywood Blvd:

Group K1 – 4 -2. Toystory Mania:

The first sets I made were so much better then these:eek:

I can not find my Fabulous Finds cartridge anywhere. That is so annoying......That is going to make things a little harder.

Done

Group H: Characters 6 -3. Power Rangers

Group I: Characters 6 -6. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable::

To Be Completed:

Done

Group H: Characters 6 -3. Power Rangers

Group I: Characters 6 -6. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable:

To Be Completed:

I am exhausted. I have got to get DS in bed and hopefully, I will wake up early enought in the AM to finish up.

This has been mailed AGAIN with DC 0307 1790 0003 5202 0971 and insurance receipt VG 786 737 275 US

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter