MGM Swap ###All photos posted pg 14 - 17

Susie I will check my PO tomorrow. While I was away, my house was still full. Kids were here with Mom-Mom. I completely understand the sick feeling. Although not the same, I had it too as the days passed without the package arriving. Are you sure it was addressed correctly? Maybe it is still working its way back to you?

In the meantime, I'll send you the items from me, missesdisney, AWM and happypooh. Don't worry about sending postage -- you sent back my postage for the year swap and it is still sitting in its bag.

Susie I will check my PO tomorrow. While I was away, my house was still full. Kids were here with Mom-Mom. I completely understand the sick feeling. Although not the same, I had it too as the days passed without the package arriving. Are you sure it was addressed correctly? Maybe it is still working its way back to you?

In the meantime, I'll send you the items from me, missesdisney, AWM and happypooh. Don't worry about sending postage -- you sent back my postage for the year swap and it is still sitting in its bag.

You can send mine back to susie too! think we're both in H1!

did u want a ratatoulie set? i have a spare! x

Sure! Let me know what the postage is. I'll include it when I send you back your package. Thanks!

if it doesnt complicate things too much you're welcome to keep hold of the one you'd send back to me? i dont know how complicated swapping stuff out is so if you'd prefer me to send you one seperately just let me know! x

if it doesnt complicate things too much you're welcome to keep hold of the one you'd send back to me? i dont know how complicated swapping stuff out is so if you'd prefer me to send you one seperately just let me know! x

Yes that is definitely easier -- I am glad you are thinking more clearly than me! Thanks again.

Send my things back to Susie also. I don't need extras of them. I didn't get my postage out today but I will drop it in the mail tomorrow.

Rebecca

I just have the one group, but I'm happy for Susie to have my elements from that group as well. I'm always amazed the USPS doesn't mess up more often when you consider how many swaps we have criss-crossing the country at any given time.

I think I need to step back and think this out.

I will check with my post office tomorrow. If that does not go well then I will see what everyone would like to do as far getting angels. I could do D E H1 and K1 on time.

Well, check back tomorrow. I'll go to the post office in the AM and let everyone know what is going on.

I could do F if needed. Everything else I would have to go shopping to get stuff for.

I think I need to step back and think this out.

I will check with my post office tomorrow. If that does not go well then I will see what everyone would like to do as far getting angels. I could do D E H1 and K1 on time.

Well, check back tomorrow. I'll go to the post office in the AM and let everyone know what is going on.

I am so sorry about this. I feel so bad and there is nothing that I can do.

You would think that if you mail priority with delivery confirmation that it could get there in 2 plus weeks. I know I can't redo everything by then. When this finally returns home.......I will have a boatload of stuff.....UGH....

Thanks to you girls for being so understanding.

If it would turn back up here on my end, I would be glad to send it express but it's not.....

Oh Susie, I hope your stuff turns up soon. You always make such gorgeous things, I hate to see them in the hands of those postal grinches! I definitely agree that if Susie's stuff doesn't show up, to please just send her the items from the groups we have together anyway.

My package is ready and will be postal first thing in the morning (I just didn't manage to drag my butt to the post office today). They don't have too far to go so I'm sure they'll make it in time.

My package is also ready to go in the morning, I spent 3 hours at the dentist this afternoon for a cleaning- she was really really slow! I will get it out tomorrow and I will put tracking and DC on it.
Sorry,
Shawna

I hope your package shows up btw here and there. I just love your work. This is my first swap I have been in with you. If nothing shows up please let Susie have my items from the groups we are in together (3).

If you decide to angel out I may be able to do one group depending on the time frame given to angel the spot. It does not matter to me which way you choose. But I am praying Susie's package is found. I would hate for all that hard work to be missing.

I hope your package shows up btw here and there. I just love your work. This is my first swap I have been in with you. If nothing shows up please let Susie have my items from the groups we are in together (3).

If you decide to angel out I may be able to do one group depending on the time frame given to angel the spot. It does not matter to me which way you choose. But I am praying Susie's package is found. I would hate for all that hard work to be missing.

I love Susie's work too. I am sick over the amount of time and effort lost. I am hoping my post office has it. Thanks for your offer to angel...I don't know what to do. Hopefully, it will appear tomorrow.

Not good news. My post office doesn't have Susie's package.

We need to decide what to do.

1. Extend the deadline 2 weeks and get angels for the spots we can.

2. Mail out the swap on time with no angels. You decide what to do with your item.

Please send me a pm with your choice. We'll do this privately. I'll post again in the morning with the decision.

Not good news. My post office doesn't have Susie's package.

We need to decide what to do.

1. Extend the deadline 2 weeks and get angels for the spots we can.

2. Mail out the swap on time with no angels. You decide what to do with your item.

Please send me a pm with your choice. We'll do this privately. I'll post again in the morning with the decision.

If I had two good weekends to work on these, I could get these redone.

I am going to extend the mail date to 2/11 to give Susie time to redo her pieces. Thank you for your understanding and offers to help out. Hopefully, the box will show up before she starts them again this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest