May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

Gherdlitcka

Earning My Ears
May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

We are on the cruise, but no other plans yet.

We are on the Fantasy to Bermuda on April 15, and have to decide if we really want to do both. The TA is definitely the “yes“ if we only decide to do 1.

We have been to the Azores and Cartagena on a previous DCL TA cruise. Bobbi and Tom, Platinum, and in our 70’s.

Last edited:

We are so excited!!! We are booked on this one snd the Mediterranean!!

We just got home from the Hawaii sailing and I cannot wait to be on this cruise for so many days!! ❤️❤️❤️

This will be our first cruise to Europe. For those of you who have cruised there before I have a question about port adventures. Is it safe to do them with another company or best to stick with Disney? Thank you for all tips!

This will be our first cruise to Europe. For those of you who have cruised there before I have a question about port adventures. Is it safe to do them with another company or best to stick with Disney? Thank you for all tips!
We’re booked on Greece cruise & only have one excursion booked through DCL. We didn’t like most of the DCL options. We booked some through Viator and some through With Locals. This is not my first European cruise. I have had better experiences with the excursions we booked that weren’t DCL.

We’re booked on Greece cruise & only have one excursion booked through DCL. We didn’t like most of the DCL options. We booked some through Viator and some through With Locals. This is not my first European cruise. I have had better experiences with the excursions we booked that weren’t DCL.
Thank you so much for that!

Have any of you done this cruise before? I am wanting to surprise my husband and son with a golf day in one of the ports but there are so many to choose from. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Thank you!

This is our first European cruise so please forgive all my questions.....are we able to exchange money into Euros on the ship or do I need to bring Euros from home with us. Thank you!

This is our first European cruise so please forgive all my questions.....are we able to exchange money into Euros on the ship or do I need to bring Euros from home with us. Thank you!
You can exchange on the ship. I usually go to the atm at the airport when I arrive & just withdraw cash there. It’s the easiest.

On previous transatlantics I have been able to exchange US dollars for Euros. Unfortunately on my recent Hawaii to Vancouver cruise they wouldn't exchange US to Canadian dollars. I don't know if this was COVID related or itinerary related. Hope that doesn't happen on our transatlantic.

There’s more current activity here than on the WBTA in September!

Both our children are graduating from UCF on the 5th of May. This will be their first cruise as Gold members and graduation celebration. Driving from Orlando to Miami on the 7th, parking at the airport and taking the shuttle to the port. Flying back from Barcelona to Miami on the 21st.
Beyond excited for this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter