May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful!

With PIF coming up... is everyone still in?

Looking forward to booking excursions.... but that's not until 1/22... guess they want our money for 20 days before letting us book stuff!

Did anyone see the Making of The Wish on Nat Geo? I missed it on network TV but found it on demand with our cable provider... Incredible but made me even more excited to be sailing on the DREAM!!

Happy New Year !! party:
We are still sailing!!!

Am I missing something?? I am getting texts and emails that state I can book excursions and on board activities on January 7, which I know. But I can not find any excursions or on board activities to look at NOW. In all our DCL cruises I don’t recall being this close to selection time, but not being able to review the options.

Hi everyone! We're still going! We don't have our return flight booked yet...oh my...mid- Jan will be the best...lol! Wishing all a safe & Happy New Year!!!

Who is staying up late this Friday night to book activities? With how bad DCL tech has been with bookings and check ins I might just get up early the next morning instead of staying up late. I am not too worried about Palo being all booked with so many sea days. Hopefully I am making the right choice. hahahaha

Am I missing something?? I am getting texts and emails that state I can book excursions and on board activities on January 7, which I know. But I can not find any excursions or on board activities to look at NOW. In all our DCL cruises I don’t recall being this close to selection time, but not being able to review the options.
Hi & Happy New Years! I hope I am not too late but here's how you can see what excursions are offered at each port. Exception is Malaga...you can do the same thing as below but just place Malaga when looking. Ok...so, you go to DCL and pretend to need a new cruise. Hunt for the same one, May 7th 13nt EBTA. Then state how many are going, etc...you will come to the itinerary...you can begin with Day 8, Ponta delgada, hit the About this Port, Learn More then hit Port Adventures...and viola! Look thru, write down your expedition and there you have it! Do the same thing for all ports. (I know there is another way where you list all ports and it gives you all that you have checked off...the one that the travel agents have doesn't have all ports of call on it? I can't remember the other way.) Hope this works. PS you may want to grab a booklet from the onboard desk if they still carry them. They're great to have. Rates will cgange though. :)

Who is staying up late this Friday night to book activities? With how bad DCL tech has been with bookings and check ins I might just get up early the next morning instead of staying up late. I am not too worried about Palo being all booked with so many sea days. Hopefully I am making the right choice. hahahaha
Yes sir-eee! I'm usually up late anyway. I'm just very excited!

We are on the auto train on Friday, so will be booking/looking on Saturday once we get home.

How are you all getting a booking date of January 7th for excursions?
Are you Platinum CC?
I'm still getting January 22nd... this is our 10th DCL cruise, alas that is still Gold....
There is an excursion I really want that I think will sell out...
Shoot!

Are you Platinum CC?
I'm still getting January 22nd... this is our 10th DCL cruise, alas that is still Gold....
Shoot!
We are Platinum. 💙

Are you Platinum CC?
Shoot!
Are you seeing excursions? I do not even see the excursions to even look at.

The military rate came out for this cruise and it is a huge savings! We are doing the 3 day first, then the EBTA and then the Mediterranean cruise for 23 days in a row and had originally booked two connecting Oceanview rooms to save money. With the military discount we were able to move both rooms for all 3 cruises to connecting extended verandahs on the 5th floor and still save $800! If anyone is military or retired you might want to check it out. :)

For those who are parking at the airport...are you parking off-site or at the airport? I am thinking about driving down, same day, and am wondering where it would be the safest place to park.

For those who are parking at the airport...are you parking off-site or at the airport? I am thinking about driving down, same day, and am wondering where it would be the safest place to park.
We live in Orlando and are driving down the morning of the cruise . Right now our plan is to park at the airport. Off site is a little cheaper but I know we will be exhausted flying back to Miami and thought the airport parking would be easier and quicker. We will have so much luggage we thought my husband would go get our car and then pick the rest of us up at baggage claim to avoid dragging luggage everywhere. If anyone has experience about offsite working great then that could be a possibility. We have never parked at MIA so not very familiar with the layout.

We live in Orlando and are driving down the morning of the cruise . Right now our plan is to park at the airport. Off site is a little cheaper but I know we will be exhausted flying back to Miami and thought the airport parking would be easier and quicker. We will have so much luggage we thought my husband would go get our car and then pick the rest of us up at baggage claim to avoid dragging luggage everywhere. If anyone has experience about offsite working great then that could be a possibility. We have never parked at MIA so not very familiar with the layout.
Ok, I found a better rate through https://parkwayparking.com/parking/cruise-parking
The We park in Miami cruise parking is $11.99/day, shuttle service, and it is covered garage parking! Yeah :) For as long as we will be gone, any savings in one area is a plus in another!! Just thought I would share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter