*March 2019 Check In*

Let us know what happens with this -- Guest Services can be really good about working with individual cases. Even if the tickets do expire, they should retain their original monetary value (ask GS about this), so you would only need to pay any difference between the tickets and whichever new tickets you decide to go with on your next trip. (So don't throw the tickets away! We've had posters here learn this lesson the hard way!)
Glad to hear you're getting some good one on one time with your older son!

Update - just got a voice mail indicating, as theluckyrabbit suggested, while they cannot extend the expiration dates (somewhat unsurprising, as the tickets were purchased on the big sale this spring), they would apply their value to a new purchase, since they were completely unused. So they are tucked away for the next trip! - I’m thinking maybe early January, would that be crazy??? ;)

Y'all, I am POOPED. Made it home yesterday in about 6 hours and had one very rainy day that was both a blessing and a curse. Hooray less guests, boo I didn't think to bring my sweater that morning and was put in what I call "marshmallow mode" because I look like a big ol' marshmallow in those Disney ponchos. Our tour day was beautiful and the apartment really is worth the price if you're able to foot the bill. We ate so much good food.... and a few not worth the price items, looking at you weird celebration cookie cupcake that I'm convinced they forgot to add sugar to the frosting/whipped cream topping it was so bad.

I hope the rest of the March people have a great trip the rest of the month!!

...also super out of context but this was my favorite photopass photo we have ever taken in our Disney lives.

Attachments

• ohno2.png
    ohno2.png
    653.3 KB · Views: 14
Update - just got a voice mail indicating, as theluckyrabbit suggested, while they cannot extend the expiration dates (somewhat unsurprising, as the tickets were purchased on the big sale this spring), they would apply their value to a new purchase, since they were completely unused. So they are tucked away for the next trip! - I’m thinking maybe early January, would that be crazy??? ;)
Glad to hear that Disney got back to you -- and that the tickets will retain their value. And (and you knew I would say this, right?) NO trip to DLR is ever crazy, no matter what time of year!! (Just be aware of possible refurbs, shorter hours, and weird weather -- and how those factors might affect your trip -- some people just roll with it and some come to a screeching halt.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter