*March 2019 Check In*

Exactly 4 weeks from today for us, which means most of you are much closer. I'm really hoping the rain stays away. I'm a California native and I'm sick of winter now (usually I'm begging for it). The forecast looks good so far, but with 1 month, who knows how that may change? Lately, it feels like every Wednesday-Sunday we've had rain. This has been the first sunny weekend in probably a month.

Exactly 4 weeks from today for us, which means most of you are much closer. I'm really hoping the rain stays away. I'm a California native and I'm sick of winter now (usually I'm begging for it). The forecast looks good so far, but with 1 month, who knows how that may change? Lately, it feels like every Wednesday-Sunday we've had rain. This has been the first sunny weekend in probably a month.
I hope rain stays away too. I'm planning to go to the park for my birthday (March 21)..I don't care if it's sunny and packed, I just don't want the rain and gloom lol

With less than a month to go, we decided to switch hotels. We're going to be staying at the Springhill Suites Convention Center instead of HOJO. I've never stayed there, but with a family of 5 and kids getting older, HOJO is starting to be a tight fit. My mom decided she's coming with us, so with 6, we had to figure something else out. Has anyone stayed there before? I'm trying to figure out if we can keep the car parked there the day we leave for an hour or two beyond check out time or if I'll need to move it that morning.

With less than a month to go, we decided to switch hotels. We're going to be staying at the Springhill Suites Convention Center instead of HOJO. I've never stayed there, but with a family of 5 and kids getting older, HOJO is starting to be a tight fit. My mom decided she's coming with us, so with 6, we had to figure something else out. Has anyone stayed there before? I'm trying to figure out if we can keep the car parked there the day we leave for an hour or two beyond check out time or if I'll need to move it that morning.
I love that hotel actually. Lots of space for a family and decent breakfast. Walk isn’t that bad.

My husband I were going over the menu's for Food and Wine tonight and he had a couple of questions I can't seem to find the answers for so maybe someone here will know :)

1- What are the hours for Food and Wine? Is it open the same hours as DCA on that particular day or shorter?
2 - The sip and savour pass, can we get one pass to share between us or do we each need to get one? It says non transferable but I take that to mean don't give it/sell it to strangers lol

My husband I were going over the menu's for Food and Wine tonight and he had a couple of questions I can't seem to find the answers for so maybe someone here will know :)

1- What are the hours for Food and Wine? Is it open the same hours as DCA on that particular day or shorter?
2 - The sip and savour pass, can we get one pass to share between us or do we each need to get one? It says non transferable but I take that to mean don't give it/sell it to strangers lol
1- The food booths are open shorter hours! I am not sure what time they open (lol don’t think I ever manage to show up before noon) but I know they close at least an hour before the park does.
2- If you want to get a Sip & Savor Pass you can share it, no problem :)

I hope rain stays away too. I'm planning to go to the park for my birthday (March 21)..I don't care if it's sunny and packed, I just don't want the rain and gloom lol

We arrive Saturday... 100% chance of rain... staying until Thursday, only Monday has a low chance of rain :(

Oh well...

We arrive Saturday... 100% chance of rain... staying until Thursday, only Monday has a low chance of rain :(

Oh well...
I'm going this Saturday too :sad2: Haven't been in a few weeks so I'll just brave the weather. But I really wish it was sunny lol. This rain is so insane this year.

1- The food booths are open shorter hours! I am not sure what time they open (lol don’t think I ever manage to show up before noon) but I know they close at least an hour before the park does.
2- If you want to get a Sip & Savor Pass you can share it, no problem :)

Thanks! I'm just not sure there are 8 things I want to eat (already having dining reservations for when we go as well lol) Too bad the pass doesn't include booze ;-)

For some reason I had 11-9 stuck in my head as the hours, maybe I'm mixing that up with Epcot! Nevermind, I think we're hoping to hit F&W in the afternoon anyway.

Oh well...

Ugh, that's frustrating. On our trip in March 2016, all 5 of our park days were forecasted at 100% chance of rain. I panicked and ran out and bought my entire desert dwelling family rain boots and ponchos. We only ended up with 2 downpours the entire week, and both came overnight, so we never even took our boots or ponchos out of the suitcase. Hopefully, once you're past the weekend rains, you'll see some sunshine!

Ugh, that's frustrating. On our trip in March 2016, all 5 of our park days were forecasted at 100% chance of rain. I panicked and ran out and bought my entire desert dwelling family rain boots and ponchos. We only ended up with 2 downpours the entire week, and both came overnight, so we never even took our boots or ponchos out of the suitcase. Hopefully, once you're past the weekend rains, you'll see some sunshine!

Yeah... we're going either way, just got to deal with it. We are from South Louisiana and the weather has been identical for weeks now... rain everyday. Going grab some ponchos to bring along.

Times for the Food and Wine are on the Monthly Disneyland Calendar. They are 10:30AM to 9PM.

We leave on March 5th and staying till the 9th. I am really bummed about all the rain. Accuweather doesn't show much rain for those dates but cloudy and cool. The Weather Channel forecast show lots of rain. Not sure which one to believe. After the winter we have had in Iowa I was hoping for some sunshine. I have rain ponchos for everyone and extra shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter