*March 2019 Check In*

We leave the day after tomorrow! And the weather forecast changes a little bit each day we get closer. LOL
Right?!? We leave tomorrow, so I can't delay packing any longer, but I still don't really know if we'll see rain or not? Looks pretty chilly regardless.

Right?!? We leave tomorrow, so I can't delay packing any longer, but I still don't really know if we'll see rain or not? Looks pretty chilly regardless.

Well, I just went to Walmart to buy rain boots for YDD & I. I've got ponchos & umbrellas packed. I think we'll pack a mix of long sleeved and short sleeved shirts and dress in layers.

3.5 hours till vacation begins! I have to finish packing the family tonight. Finish last minute stuff tomorrow and leave early Saturday morning!

Oh no!! I do hope you feel better quickly - I know how much it sucks to be prepping while sick. Fingers crossed we have nice travel weather too and some good park days :)

Thanks! Safe travels for you as well! I’m feeling good—DH and DS4 came down with it yesterday (DS2 had it Sunday night), but they seem to be doing better now. Crossing fingers that DD11 and DD8 stay healthy!

Thanks! Safe travels for you as well! I’m feeling good—DH and DS4 came down with it yesterday (DS2 had it Sunday night), but they seem to be doing better now. Crossing fingers that DD11 and DD8 stay healthy!
Glad you're feeling better! Hope that your family is back to good health before your trip. By the way, speaking of staying healthy, wherever you decide to eat while at DLR, stay away from Captain Kidd's on Harbor (right across from DLR's Harbor entrance)! Do NOT eat there at any cost. The prices may look tempting, but the risk to your health is not worth it. And that's today's PSA!

Glad you're feeling better! Hope that your family is back to good health before your trip. By the way, speaking of staying healthy, wherever you decide to eat while at DLR, stay away from Captain Kidd's on Harbor (right across from DLR's Harbor entrance)! Do NOT eat there at any cost. The prices may look tempting, but the risk to your health is not worth it. And that's today's PSA!

Hahaha! Someone somewhere called it Captain Crap and that made me laugh pretty hard. Thankfully we have never eaten there and never will. I’m a big reviewer of places before I go anyway and the worst ranked restaurant in Anaheim isn’t on our list.

Sitting at the airport after an amazing short trip.
Stayed at the DLH for the first time and it exceeded our expectations. Enjoyed super low crowds Tuesday and Wednesday and walked on to every ride except Guardians.
experienced the parks in the rain which was beautiful and tiring after awhile.
Had a FABULOUS time at the after hours party last night. Such a fun event!
My legs are shot but it was all worth it.
And the frosting on the Mickey cupcake: Had my 24 year old daughter all to myself for 4 days. :cloud9:

We are headed home today. Trip was awesome. Park was mobbed all afternoon yesterday. Train wait was 30 min. Alice at 60 minutes. That’s when it’s time to escape to the hotel. Went back last night and ODD and I went on 12 rides between 6:30pm-12am thanks to Max Pass and the rain.

Glad you had an awesome trip! :-) Thanks for the update!

We are headed home today. Trip was awesome. Park was mobbed all afternoon yesterday. Train wait was 30 min. Alice at 60 minutes. That’s when it’s time to escape to the hotel. Went back last night and ODD and I went on 12 rides between 6:30pm-12am thanks to Max Pass and the rain.

Did you do both parks, or just DL? We are due to be in CA next Monday (yay!), and I'm thinking through my strategy - it looks like things got crazy fast yesterday!...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!