Marathon Weekend 2024

So in the category of making plans in the (hopefully unlikely) event that the half is cancelled and they give us the option of running the full, does anyone know if Disney offers late check out (even at a cost)? I'm not trained for a marathon so if I were to do it, I'd have to do it very slowly.
As others have mentioned, not so much late check-out. If you end up having to checkout before running a marathon :
- Give yourself time to drop your luggage at Bell service or possibly at the main lobby desk before boarding the runDisney bus.
- Pack what you will need for your shower/swim/travel in a separate bag and either give it to Bell service or at the race Gear Check. Plan a plastic bag for humid stuff.
- If you need a safe for your travel documents or your cash, some resort have them, ask at the front desk before.
- After the race, pick up your “day bag” and shower at the pool. There are soap, shampoo and towels available in these showers buildings, usually located near the pools.

🤞

Dopey bib 401xx - corral A for half/full but B for 5k/10k. Normally wouldn’t care because I don’t race the first two anyways, but I’m worried about getting home and ready for work so maybe I will be racing after all lol

Dopey bib 401xx - corral A for half/full but B for 5k/10k. Normally wouldn’t care because I don’t race the first two anyways, but I’m worried about getting home and ready for work so maybe I will be racing after all lol
<2 hours POT for half/full and 8-10 min per min estimate for 5k/10k?

Just got into the huge line for rundisney merch. I’m really hoping I’m not disappointed by what’s still available

Been in line about 40 minutes for bib pickup. Getting close I think? But waited in switchbacks outside and inside and just going down stairs past the paper waivers.
Update: I’m in! About 40 total

Merch: I'd like a Goofy magnet and coffee mug. If anyone wants to grab such and will be at the HH meetup on Friday, I'll be happy to reimburse with cash. Otherwise, I'll see what's left when I get there.

The shirts will look great once converted to short sleeves

Weather? Ugh! I'm not used to adverse weather in my Disney trips, and not looking forward to starting now. I'd love to see the Thur and Fri weather stall out through the weekend....

Ugh, my group's in AK right now and reading about the lines I'm debating if it's even worth heading over when my VQ is called...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter