Marathon Weekend 2024

The person in purple in the front of the last picture is expressing my same feelings about long lines. :D

For other international runners: Do I need my passport for bib pickup? I only have my Quebec driver's license on me atm

For other international runners: Do I need my passport for bib pickup? I only have my Quebec driver's license on me atm
I think I’ve only used my drivers license to pick up my bibs. But now that you ask I’m questioning myself…

So in the category of making plans in the (hopefully unlikely) event that the half is cancelled and they give us the option of running the full, does anyone know if Disney offers late check out (even at a cost)? I'm not trained for a marathon so if I were to do it, I'd have to do it very slowly.

club RD bib pickup question
bib line has formed waiting for open
usually platinum gets special pickup in arena and gold is as usual
some staff is saying good gets special pickup too but I don’t want to get out of line to have to get back in a longer line
any gold members happen to pickup already at arena?

I'm contemplating my plan if the Half is canceled. I'm absolutely not trained for a marathon, but I'll need to know C2C implications.

I would think they'd still give you credit for C2C. It's completely out of our control if it's canceled for weather and not everyone will be able to run on Sunday for a variety of reasons. At least I hope that's how it would play out.

So in the category of making plans in the (hopefully unlikely) event that the half is cancelled and they give us the option of running the full, does anyone know if Disney offers late check out (even at a cost)? I'm not trained for a marathon so if I were to do it, I'd have to do it very slowly.
They do… but:
1. It’s not very late - 12pm in my experience. I may have gotten a 1pm once, but I could be mixing that up with an offsite hotel.
2. They have VERY limited availability for late checkouts. I tried to get one around 6pm the night of W&D Half for the next day and they’d already hit the limit at ASMu: no more late checkouts available.
3. You can’t request one until the day before, and I feel like they told me after 4pm. I’d try earlier than that in case that's wrong or has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter