Marathon Weekend 2024

Finally got through

Dopey is mostly sold out as already noted, has not been restocked. I got one of the last XL “Running is no Miner Feat” shirts

Merch: I'd like a Goofy magnet and coffee mug. If anyone wants to grab such and will be at the HH meetup on Friday, I'll be happy to reimburse with cash. Otherwise, I'll see what's left when I get there.
I just left and am in line for number pics. If I end up back in I will grab them for you.

MW hats sold out 😩 blue marathon weekend jackets only in XL and up. Didn’t look at the white ones so not sure what’s left there. Good supply of MW spirit jerseys. All magnets, medals pins, MW pin still available

I'm not crazy about the colors for the marathon Finisher shirt, but that is a cute design. Thank you for generously sharing all of these pictures!
The color is much nicer in person. The lighting is awful in there. I loved the marathon jacket, but it was super baggy unisex sizing and the sleeves were weird (at least the one I tried on). They were wide and didn’t taper down to a cuff. It was like they just lopped off the ends of the sleeves.

I am a Gold member and got in right at 9. It was much better than W&D. The announcement telling you to put things back where you found them so others could buy them made me laugh. I bought the Dopey jacket, coast to coast t-shirt and a coffee mug.

@Mr_Incr3dible they wouldn’t let me back in even though four other people walked back in ahead of me. 🙃 I tried!
Interesting….

For W&D after you checked out they made you get back in line to re-enter if you wanted character/mile number pics (granted the mile numbers are in the entry foyer where the tea party backdrop was at W&D)

Interesting….

For W&D after you checked out they made you get back in line to re-enter if you wanted character/mile number pics (granted the mile numbers are in the entry foyer where the tea party backdrop was at W&D)
They said I can go back through the line and wait in the holding room again. But some people went back through the exit after they took number pics so I tried to follow and I was the only one who got turned away. I held my bag up and said I was just in and left to use the restroom. and my friend is still inside (which was true) and he said no. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I get it. But also…

The character photos were so easy to miss. I had to search for them before I even checked out. They’re on the immediate left when you walk into merch, hidden once you’re actually in the merch area.

Also can confirm Dopey 214XX is B corral with my POT as expected.

They said I can go back through the line and wait in the holding room again. But some people went back through the exit after they took number pics so I tried to follow and I was the only one who got turned away. I held my bag up and said I was just in and left to use the restroom. and my friend is still inside (which was true) and he said no. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I get it. But also…
Yea they had us circle back to the holding room in November and I commented to the CM how that was different as in the past you could just go to the other side of the room after checking out and they should really have a sign or something to communicate things better

I kind of knew this would happen- got stuck with a tshirt I don’t want because it came in the jacket pre-order bundle and it’s not returnable. I can do the whole eBay thing but if anyone is looking to buy a size S let me know.

Attachments

• 2B7125D9-0D4B-42AB-AE25-AE97467E4D3B.jpeg
    2B7125D9-0D4B-42AB-AE25-AE97467E4D3B.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 25
Merch: I'd like a Goofy magnet and coffee mug. If anyone wants to grab such and will be at the HH meetup on Friday, I'll be happy to reimburse with cash. Otherwise, I'll see what's left when I get there.

The shirts will look great once converted to short sleeves

Weather? Ugh! I'm not used to adverse weather in my Disney trips, and not looking forward to starting now. I'd love to see the Thur and Fri weather stall out through the weekend....
Did anyone pick up the items for you yet? I can get them and bring them to Hurricane Hannah's.

Actually, just got into the area and I'm pleasantly surprised how much merchandise is left. Still have magnets, mugs and ornaments.
I hope that they'll still have a 13.1 magnet tomorrow when I get there. My daughter was disappointed that she wasn't able to get a magnet for the W&D HM. She has a nice collection from the races that she has run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter