I used my 15k of 1:31:22 for my proof for the half. So I think I'll be hanging in D corral, maybe C dependent of course on how fast all the other registration peeps are this year. I had one faster pace last year but because it was the 5.? 10k, I did not use it. So where are my honesty brownie points?...those should arrive in the mail soon right?

RunDisney charged my credit card three times, one has been returned. No registration to show for it. I’m not trying again until this has been resolved.

So much for registering today. Where’s my beer?
So, nothing in your account? No emails? Emails are slower to come in. If you have nothing at all, then you will probably have to re-register unfortunately. Pending charges will drop off, but I get the frustration.

Will you be able to buy them individually at the expo?
Maybe. It all depends on when they sell out.

In 2017, the Dark Side Expo had both a half jacket and a challenge jacket that I bought at the expo. This year the Dark Side expo did not have any Dark Side jackets at the expo by the time I arrived around 2:00pm the first day of the expo.

Honestly, if you think you probably or even might want a certain item, preorder it. You can always return it if you don't like it.

Maybe. It all depends on when they sell out.

In 2017, the Dark Side Expo had both a half jacket and a challenge jacket that I bought at the expo. This year the Dark Side expo did not have any Dark Side jackets at the expo by the time I arrived around 2:00pm the first day of the expo.

Honestly, if you think you probably or even might want a certain item, preorder it. You can always return it if you don't like it.

how does this work with AP discounts?

So, nothing in your account? No emails? Emails are slower to come in. If you have nothing at all, then you will probably have to re-register unfortunately. Pending charges will drop off, but I get the frustration.

Nothing in my account.

Anyone still trying to get registered? There's like no wait now when I just tried it. Things maybe have calmed down.

Did anyone use a disney gift card for registration? Thinking about using that because of the credit card problems.

Either their throughput was terrible this morning, or the races aren't as popular this year. Almost 4 hours in an all races are still showing up as available

Anyone still trying to get registered? There's like no wait now when I just tried it. Things maybe have calmed down.
I'm still trying, having no problem with getting through the registration form, it just won't take my credit card (I've tried several).

Did anyone use a disney gift card for registration? Thinking about using that because of the credit card problems.

I did and don't recommend it. haha.

It charged the full Dopey and then the page got stuck. It didn't go through but did take the money off the gift card. I had to redo it with a CC. I just called because while everyone is saying the CC pending charges will be reversed on their own, I wasn't sure about a gift card. My funds are currently floating around the internet.

She took my name and number and said if they're not automatically returned, they'll call and work it out so I'll just check again on Monday.

I'm sad because they were gift cards we bought at Target for 5% off. Every bit counts when the registrations were over $1200!

Thankfully, my registration for the marathon went through pretty easily—but, I'll keep on eye on my credit card to make sure I wasn't overcharged.
I was glad to see the race retreat on there. When it came time, I almost didn't get it, but then I had flashbacks of shivering in the 30 degree weather for two hours waiting for the start.
I don't mind running in either the cold or when it is 95 degrees, but sitting doing nothing in it while either freezing or baking...that's another story.
So, I coughed up the extra dough...but not without it stinging a bit. Now, if it ends up being 70 degrees, I will be disappointed!

Did anyone get: "Entered card can’t be used for payment. Please use a different card" on the final payment screen? Over and over, and I've tried several different cards with no luck.
I did in early reg on Tues - took 3 tries before it "liked" my CC. That was race #1 - I had no such issue with races 2 or 3.

Open Chrome, press F12 (on PC) or option + cmd + J (on Mac), then log into the runDisney website.
In the console, you will see an arrow that says "Object" next to it. Click that arrow. Then click the arrow next to profile. You should see lots of fun information.
That's the lesser part of the problem (the worse part is something that most people don't understand, but in the hands of the wrong person can cause a lot of trouble).
Okay, I did that and don't see anything alarming... but I don't speak Web - what am I supposed to be looking for?

I did and was good. But, reading elsewhere just like @Carrie24 the person used it and it took it off, but then it didn't register. So, unlike a credit card you can't just do it again if there's not a ton of money on that card (which can only have a $1000 anyway). I guess the best would be use the Gift Card and if it messes up wait & hope it doesn't sell out so the funds can go back on your gift card?! The system hopefully is calming down when you use it :)

Either their throughput was terrible this morning, or the races aren't as popular this year. Almost 4 hours in an all races are still showing up as available
I think it's because people can't get in as fast maybe but just for the shorter races as I was thinking the 5k & 10k might sell out quick, but who knows I guess.

I'm still trying, having no problem with getting through the registration form, it just won't take my credit card (I've tried several).
Hmmmm, is all your payment info. correct? Clear cookies maybe or use a different browser.

I did and don't recommend it. haha.

It charged the full Dopey and then the page got stuck. It didn't go through but did take the money off the gift card. I had to redo it with a CC. I just called because while everyone is saying the CC pending charges will be reversed on their own, I wasn't sure about a gift card. My funds are currently floating around the internet.

She took my name and number and said if they're not automatically returned, they'll call and work it out so I'll just check again on Monday.

I'm sad because they were gift cards we bought at Target for 5% off. Every bit counts when the registrations were over $1200!
Yeah I was thinking a gift card would be the way to go till I read someone else with that same problem, and then you're stuck cause the gift card can't be used again till the funds get returned. Please post when your gift card gets returned, I'm curious how long it takes. Thanks!

Never been so grateful for jetlag. I flew home on a red-eye this morning and passed out at 9:00 AM. Woke up at 1:00 PM, completely forgetting about registration, and remembered with a jolt shortly before 2 PM. Thankfully, that was when things had calmed down, because I was only in the queue for 2-3 minutes and my payment was accepted after a few clicks (thanks to the unresponsive button issue that others are experiencing). I'm in for WDW Half #8!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter